uGag Series

Deleted member 2897

Ignoring the scoring change, we have given up 7 unearned runs out of the 10 these 2 games so far. Yuck.

Deleted member 2897

We’ve out hit them and may be 0-2 after today. How about some late game magic!!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wait, there’s Oktoberfest beer in February/March?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, year round. St George's Brewery here makes such good Octoberfest that Busch Gardens Williamsburg has it in their Germantown. I have a kegerator and used to get kegs. Now just growlers. Drinking it now. Washed the kitchen floor when my wife asked since it was more enjoyable than the game.

Well today sucked. SEC is clearly better than ACC looking at Florida-Miami and uGag-GT. No wonder they have 10 in the top 25 and ACC has 6. And uGag in top 4 makes sense too.

We'll get better as the year goes on.

Flush today and win tomorrow. I expected one win, but wanted it today so we don't have to worry about the sweep.

Deleted member 2897

We are very unlikely to host a super regional now. Needed to win this series. So it matters.

But since we can't do anything about it, just enjoy life and go on. We'll all be dead soon enough.

Fake Boos.

We lost to UCLA in a home series and got the #3 National seed. The season is early.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I think our pitching will improve by year-end. At least, that's my hope. UGa is a solid team, but they don't intimidate us (mho).

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
I think our pitching will improve by year-end. At least, that's my hope. UGa is a solid team, but they don't intimidate us (mho).

Our pitching hasn't been that bad, until the 9th in game 2. We just haven't been able to take advantage of opportunities, offensively or defensively. We have 3 freshmen in our lineup. Hopefully that will change as the year progresses.

Edit: The change not being that we have 3 freshmen in the lineup, but that we have fewer mistakes...

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Our pitching hasn't been that bad, until the 9th in game 2. We just haven't been able to take advantage of opportunities, offensively or defensively. We have 3 freshmen in our lineup. Hopefully that will change as the year progresses.
Don't forget about Jenkins being hurt already as well. Reid and Gonzalez have been good, but there was a reason Jenkins was starting at DH over both of them.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Don't forget about Jenkins being hurt already as well. Reid and Gonzalez have been good, but there was a reason Jenkins was starting at DH over both of them.

I agree, but I can't argue with Reid's production since Jenkins has been out of the lineup. An exciting future for sure!

Edit: with all of them! Sorry, I found an edit button...

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
We are very unlikely to host a super regional now. Needed to win this series. So it matters.

But since we can't do anything about it, just enjoy life and go on. We'll all be dead soon enough.
Beyond sending emails & letting our voice be known I guess you’re right , but I think when the fans don’t care if we beat em or not then they’re not true fans , ask uga fans if they care about beating us.. they do

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
No, it does matter, but I wasn't expecting to win this series. Their Friday and Saturday starters will both be 1st round picks. Just win tomorrow and salvage one game.
Uga has beaten us all the time when we should’ve won on paper .. in all sports !! The best examples are 09 football & 04 basketball , we should play out our mind vs them & do whatever we can to beat them , & I bet their fans don’t say “oh well they’re good it’s fine “

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Fake Boos.

We lost to UCLA in a home series and got the #3 National seed. The season is early.

Sure it's early but this was a golden opportunity. Teams like Duke have killer pitching this year so we have our work cut out. I'm biased since I expected us to struggle early on and not be able to get the super regional seed anyway. But we can do more damage in post season than we have.

I'll keep supporting these guys. Next year, we should be stronger at the start and with the recruiting just keep building in following years. Nothing we can do about it other than provide donations.