uGA fans suck

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
That's why I asked for the link. I had the same problem with Tweets too until everyone started entering the link (URL) for the Tweet
yes but the board is coded in such a way that it automatically embeds the media from the fb link. So people are posting the link and the board is making it a media box that you can't see. Gotta take it up with @John

OK, it worked in Chrome, but I don't understand why whatever you entered doesn't work in Firefox. I cut the link that I saw using Chrome, and I just checked it using Firefox. How does what I show below differ from what you entered?

Hmm. The link that I pasted doesn't show up when I post it. Strange

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
OK, it worked in Chrome, but I don't understand why whatever you entered doesn't work in Firefox. I cut the link that I saw using Chrome, and I just checked it using Firefox. How does what I show below differ from what you entered?

Hmm. The link that I pasted doesn't show up when I post it. Strange

A little Googling and it seems Firefox introduced Mixed content blocking.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mixed-content-blocking-firefox

Basically it's blocking the embedded media because it's not coming from a https or secure location. You can disable that through the link I pasted.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
This thread is so full of sour grapes BS, it’s embarrassing. Tech people should be better than this. UGA has a great team and has had a great season, and we’ve done neither. Let it go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is so full of sour grapes BS, it’s embarrassing. Tech people should be better than this. UGA has a great team and has had a great season, and we’ve done neither. Let it go.

Sorry, but I HATE Georgia with every fiber of my being, and it has nothing to do with whether they have a great team or a bad team. As far as I am concerned, they suck.....always have and always will.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer

They're really good, for sure. I hate it, but it's true. Now I'm not sure they can beat Alabama though...we'll see, but honestly Kirby is setting them up for a run over the next several years. The SECE is pathetic, so they'll be in the SECCG with very little competition. Tennessee is screwed with Pruitt. It'll take them a few years just to dig themselves out of the hole. Mullen needs to step up at Florida. That guy can flat out coach, but I'm not sure he's playing by the same rules as Kirby right now.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
They're really good, for sure. I hate it, but it's true. Now I'm not sure they can beat Alabama though...we'll see, but honestly Kirby is setting them up for a run over the next several years. The SECE is pathetic, so they'll be in the SECCG with very little competition. Tennessee is screwed with Pruitt. It'll take them a few years just to dig themselves out of the hole. Mullen needs to step up at Florida. That guy can flat out coach, but I'm not sure he's playing by the same rules as Kirby right now.

Just curious but why do you say TN screwed up hiring Pruitt? On a side note FL's issues have been on the offensive side of the ball and Mullen dang sure knows how to address that. SC is sneakily getting very good, especially on D. I guess what I'm saying is the east may not be the cakewalk for ga a lot of folks seem to think it will be.

Deleted member 2897

If a large number of our fans ever act like these jack wagons, I'll be the first to speak up and trash them too.

You can say uGA has a great team and had a great season and still take the position that they are a bunch of pieces of squalid dog feces.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
I don't have a problem with that. But I do notice that as soon as Georgia has a great season, we start threads talking about how bad their fans are, as if that somehow makes us feel better about having a bad season. They probably do the same thing on the rare occasions that we beat them.

Deleted member 2897

I don't have a problem with that. But I do notice that as soon as Georgia has a great season, we start threads talking about how bad their fans are, as if that somehow makes us feel better about having a bad season. They probably do the same thing on the rare occasions that we beat them.

I think its just a basic human instinct that when georgia does something good on a football field, we need to remind ourselves that for about a dozen different reasons we do not want to ever be like them in any way.

I don't know where you have been, but this "great season" year is not the first time Tech fans have talked about how bad their fans are. They have been bad at least since the 60s when I was in school, and they were probably just as bad before then. They are lousy, crude, obnoxious, and offensive fans now, in the past, and for the future. Their fans are the main reason fans of so many other schools hate them.