uGA fans suck

Gtech24

Jolly Good Fellow
Just had a uGA fan tell me Tech is irrelevant and will never beat them again with Kirby as coach. Also called me a “classic Tech douche” when I disagreed, then said that everyone who goes to Tech is nerdy and condescending. Ironically followed this up by saying they are better than me and I made a mistake by going to Tech. Please kick their *** Oklahoma. Can’t wait to see these sorry uGA fans shut up and remember how overrated they are. It’ll also be funny to watch them next year when they try to replace Chubb, Michel, and their entire defense. Can’t wait to hear these same bandwagon fans complaining next year.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Just had a uGA fan tell me Tech is irrelevant and will never beat them again with Kirby as coach. Also called me a “classic Tech douche” when I disagreed, then said that everyone who goes to Tech is nerdy and condescending. Ironically followed this up by saying they are better than me and I made a mistake by going to Tech. Please kick their *** Oklahoma. Can’t wait to see these sorry uGA fans shut up and remember how overrated they are. It’ll also be funny to watch them next year when they try to replace Chubb, Michel, and their entire defense. Can’t wait to hear these same bandwagon fans complaining next year.
I would have kicked that arsehole in the nuts:mad:

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

I wish I could give you some sage advice about Dwag fans but I can’t. I find most Dwag fans to be classless. If they were a beer, they would be Natty Light. The problem is that they are surrounded by others like themselves so they think their behavior and attitude is normal. As hard as it is, I try to ignore them and savor the years that we beat them. I also like looking at my diploma and being so very happy that I chose white and gold over red and black. Life is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
I assume he was a "fan" and not an alum. As we all know, most uga alums are fine. It's walmart fans that have the inferiority complex and give their fanbase such a horrible reputation across the sec/acc landscape. It's partly your own fault for associating with trash like that.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Be glad you don't live in Jacksonville and you're are surrounded by thousands of leghumper fans who 90% are sidewalkers, er actually, dirt roaders with 3 teeth in their mouths and married to their first cousins.

At least I have the Sacksonville Jags!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

I don't blame him.

I blame you for trying to engage it in conversation. Next time just put your order in online and pick it up. They don't even ask if you want to super-size it anymore.

#rookiemistakegtech24

SolicitorJacket

Jolly Good Fellow

Did this person say this to your face or was it an interaction online?

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
I mean, I can understand why they're so pumped up right now - literally everything in the month of December has gone their way.

SEC Champ - Check
Playoff Birth - Check
#1 Recruiting Class - Check

But as a wise man once said: things are never as good as they seem, and they are never as bad as they seem.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Be glad you don't live in Jacksonville and you're are surrounded by thousands of leghumper fans who 90% are sidewalkers, er actually, dirt roaders with 3 teeth in their mouths and married to their first cousins.

At least I have the Sacksonville Jags!
Here in Pensacola we are experiencing an early break out of a few fans wearing old uga gear. Still only ala, auburn, fla , fsu stuff at academy.

2 years ago had reason to travel thru south ga. Went to a college gear store in Columbus and they tons of uga, fla gear. I asked for the gt gear area and attendant took me to a very small display in a side area.
Kind of felt like i was being helped by " Steve Martin in the movie The Jerk. He is a sales guy in the cidcus and he says to a winner of the big prize, - "sir your stuff is not here, here, here . It is right here. It's a box of chicklets

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Here in Pensacola we are experiencing an early break out of a few fans wearing old uga gear. Still only ala, auburn, fla , fsu stuff at academy.

2 years ago had reason to travel thru south ga. Went to a college gear store in Columbus and they tons of uga, fla gear. I asked for the gt gear area and attendant took me to a very small display in a side area.
Kind of felt like i was being helped by " Steve Martin in the movie The Jerk. He is a sales guy in the cidcus and he says to a winner of the big prize, - "sir your stuff is not here, here, here . It is right here. It's a box of chicklets

If these athletic stores were “Bed, Bath, and Beyond”, the GT stuff is always in the “beyond” section and/or clearance rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Just say I went to a real university and not a football factory. One my best friends went to Tech for a year. He realized he couldn't compete with high GPA at Tech so went to UGA. He wanted to go to med school. Tech was too hard for him.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
This brings to mind one experience I had.
Several years ago while waiting for the players at Tech Walk there were several UGAG fans on the other side of the road being obnoxious.
I thought hell no, our players aren't going to face theses a**holes.
So I crossed over to get in front of them before the players arrived. Of course pushing and shoving ensued, I wasn't worried I'm a fairly big guy and obviously had lots of help around if things got out of hand.
Anyway this one little squirt comes up to me and starts calling me a nerd.
I'm wearing jeans and a GT hoodie, he's wearing a white button down shirt with a red Bow-tie and red pants with little bulldogs all over them.
I looked him in the eye and said ... did you happen to look in the mirror before you left home this morning ?

One of the regular posters on this site was slammed by a mutt, who was a co-worker and supposed friend, on a private mutt FB page. The word got out, however, and the villainess was forced to apologize to the victim and post an apology on that same FB page. The apology was only half-hearted, but at least one appeared.

Deleted member 2897

The University of Georgia has turned itself into a giant joke. Natrez just failed a drug test administered by Athens-Clarke County, but the one he was given at the same time by UGA he passed. LOL. They have had 7 players arrested this year. Pretty much average for them. Scaled out, probably 40% of their team has an arrest record. Their school treats its athletes like special needs kids and have hardly any class load...yet even then only 41% graduate. The worst in the entire SEC, which is the worst conference in the country. The University of Georgia athletic department spends $40 million dollars EVERY YEAR...MORE than Georgia Tech spends. Yet we've beat them 2 of the last 4 years. CPJ has beat them at their home stadium 3 times. They haven't won at home against us since 2012. How on God's green earth is that even possible?

When you look at that video of the UGA fan yelling at his neighbor on a Sunday morning...

When you at them yelling and interupting the Notre Dame coach's weekly radio show...

When you look at how they trash their own campus...
attachment.php

They are a total embarrassment to humanity. I simply wouldn't communicate with them. Its not worth it. They literally have no redeeming values at all that make it worth spending time interacting with them.

This brings to mind one experience I had.
Several years ago while waiting for the players at Tech Walk there were several UGAG fans on the other side of the road being obnoxious.
I thought hell no, our players aren't going to face theses a**holes.
So I crossed over to get in front of them before the players arrived. Of course pushing and shoving ensued, I wasn't worried I'm a fairly big guy and obviously had lots of help around if things got out of hand.
Anyway this one little squirt comes up to me and starts calling me a nerd.
I'm wearing jeans and a GT hoodie, he's wearing a white button down shirt with a red Bow-tie and red pants with little bulldogs all over them.
I looked him in the eye and said ... did you happen to look in the mirror before you left home this morning ?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: