uGA fans suck

northgajacket

Banned
Just had a uGA fan tell me Tech is irrelevant and will never beat them again with Kirby as coach. Also called me a “classic Tech douche” when I disagreed, then said that everyone who goes to Tech is nerdy and condescending. Ironically followed this up by saying they are better than me and I made a mistake by going to Tech. Please kick their *** Oklahoma. Can’t wait to see these sorry uGA fans shut up and remember how overrated they are. It’ll also be funny to watch them next year when they try to replace Chubb, Michel, and their entire defense. Can’t wait to hear these same bandwagon fans complaining next year.

Should have said you will be laughing the next time a tornado hits his trailer park. Pieces of trash like that have to put others down bc their lives are just miserable.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Just had a uGA fan tell me Tech is irrelevant and will never beat them again with Kirby as coach. Also called me a “classic Tech douche” when I disagreed, then said that everyone who goes to Tech is nerdy and condescending. Ironically followed this up by saying they are better than me and I made a mistake by going to Tech. Please kick their *** Oklahoma. Can’t wait to see these sorry uGA fans shut up and remember how overrated they are. It’ll also be funny to watch them next year when they try to replace Chubb, Michel, and their entire defense. Can’t wait to hear these same bandwagon fans complaining next year.

I was raised a Tech fan in Atlanta, but left the state and currently go to what would be considered a "normal" football school (certainly not a factory) compared to Tech. I can tell you bar none that Tech does have a high concentration, but not necessarily a majority, of fans that like to think that Tech is better than everyone else simply based upon the academics of the school and will disregard pretty much any other argument. Tech is also certainly a WEIRD place with some weird and annoying people in some cases, but that's kind of the bill that people sign up for when they decide to go there. As I have gotten older, I am starting to see where some UGA fans come from, but some of them take it too far like the example you gave. I would say that there are parties on both sides that fuel Tech hate for UGA that are in the wrong, and that the inherent "GT is better than you" attitude of some Tech people is what really gets UGA fans going most of the time and is what gets applied to the Tech fan base as a whole. I mean, just think about the characteristics that most GT fans apply to the UGA fan base as a whole. You can see it throughout this message board without looking too hard.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
One of the regular posters on this site was slammed by a mutt, who was a co-worker and supposed friend, on a private mutt FB page. The word got out, however, and the villainess was forced to apologize to the victim and post an apology on that same FB page. The apology was only half-hearted, but at least one appeared.
I'm glad to hear our GT person finally got some satisfaction from her scuzzy co-worker.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I was raised a Tech fan in Atlanta, but left the state and currently go to what would be considered a "normal" football school (certainly not a factory) compared to Tech. I can tell you bar none that Tech does have a high concentration, but not necessarily a majority, of fans that like to think that Tech is better than everyone else simply based upon the academics of the school and will disregard pretty much any other argument. Tech is also certainly a WEIRD place with some weird and annoying people in some cases, but that's kind of the bill that people sign up for when they decide to go there. As I have gotten older, I am starting to see where some UGA fans come from, but some of them take it too far like the example you gave. I would say that there are parties on both sides that fuel Tech hate for UGA that are in the wrong, and that the inherent "GT is better than you" attitude of some Tech people is what really gets UGA fans going most of the time and is what gets applied to the Tech fan base as a whole. I mean, just think about the characteristics that most GT fans apply to the UGA fan base as a whole. You can see it throughout this message board without looking too hard.
o_O

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

I can see your point with much of what you wrote. However, I’ve heard from other fan bases that UGA fans are the worst, except for maybe LSU. [emoji3] I’ve heard this from friends who are Auburn and Florida fans and there are three links below that are worth a read. Anyway, I guess my point is that they appear to bring their attitude everywhere they go. I bet the same stuff we write about them here can be found in many other fan blogs.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-ranking-the-25-rudest-fanbases-in-the-nation

https://saturdayblitz.com/2017/07/16/college-football-intolerable-fan-bases-2017/amp/3/

https://www.chatsports.com/ncaa/a/5-most-annoying-fan-bases-college-football-21653

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkh74

Georgia Tech Fan
Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I'm working off memory which fails me more often as the years add up, but at this time last year head to head with UGA we had wins in FB, VB, and WBB. We would go on to win in W Tennis also. Off the top of my head I think we lost all other meetings H to H including three losses in baseball. This year isn't going as well as last year to say the least, and most sports fans could care less about what leads to those results. Hopeful we step it up this year going forward, but this year has me ducking my head a little around family and friends who sport UGA gear. It's not that they are mean about it, I just don't like them feeling sorry for me. Pissing me off.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I would say that there are parties on both sides that fuel Tech hate for UGA that are in the wrong, and that the inherent "GT is better than you" attitude of some Tech people is what really gets UGA fans going most of the time and is what gets applied to the Tech fan base as a whole. I mean, just think about the characteristics that most GT fans apply to the UGA fan base as a whole. You can see it throughout this message board without looking too hard.
I don’t think I have ever really done this but if it annoys mutt fans that much then I may start doing it.

Scubapro

Banned
Yeah
Fire is hot
Water is wet
Women have secrets

Nothing new here ;)

Most mutt fans are Whiskey Tango and ALL of their neighbors hate and have zero respect for them.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Actually I've been to several parties at both Uga and GT and let me tell you GT has better parties so there's that.

Last edited:

CornerBlitz

Jolly Good Fellow

I can respect some of what you said; however, their new mantras of being the academic and moral class of the SEC makes the point difficult. They will never understand the reason Dodd left the SEC and the integrity that comes with being a Tech man. We should take pride in this because it is not the norm. If win at all costs is your drink, then they are your team.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer

Didn't get in, eh? :rolleyes:

Sideways

Helluva Engineer

Are you going to fire him?

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
The University of Georgia has turned itself into a giant joke. Natrez just failed a drug test administered by Athens-Clarke County, but the one he was given at the same time by UGA he passed. LOL. They have had 7 players arrested this year. Pretty much average for them. Scaled out, probably 40% of their team has an arrest record. Their school treats its athletes like special needs kids and have hardly any class load...yet even then only 41% graduate. The worst in the entire SEC, which is the worst conference in the country. The University of Georgia athletic department spends $40 million dollars EVERY YEAR...MORE than Georgia Tech spends. Yet we've beat them 2 of the last 4 years. CPJ has beat them at their home stadium 3 times. They haven't won at home against us since 2012. How on God's green earth is that even possible?

When you look at that video of the UGA fan yelling at his neighbor on a Sunday morning...

When you at them yelling and interupting the Notre Dame coach's weekly radio show...

When you look at how they trash their own campus...
attachment.php

They are a total embarrassment to humanity. I simply wouldn't communicate with them. Its not worth it. They literally have no redeeming values at all that make it worth spending time interacting with them.

That picture is pretty bad but I saw one that was worse. Before they talk about this being the natural result of 85 to 9o thousand people at the stadium I have been to Florida Field on numerous occasions with a friend and at no time did I see litter thrown on the ground with no regard for the staff that has to come along and pick up after them. Do these people have any sense of decency or pride?