UGA - COFH Part 1

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Spent 30 minutes last night downloading, learning, and using a screen capture app for this very purpose. Should’ve just checked reddit first.
I might do same just so I can make the file small enough to be embedded. Will be a good reaction gif when recruits commit :)

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Spent 30 minutes last night downloading, learning, and using a screen capture app for this very purpose. Should’ve just checked reddit first.

What program? I use OBS and am not real happy with the program/my computer. The files record fine but are jumpy. I've messed around with the settings a lot.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
What program? I use OBS and am not real happy with the program/my computer. The files record fine but are jumpy. I've messed around with the settings a lot.

On my iPhone. Downloaded “capture” for free. Had to give an email but I don’t think it even needed verification so could have given a fake one. Pretty easy to use. Just have to add this record icon to your control center and then it gives you a 3 second window to get to where you want to be on your phone. Then saves the video to your albums when you stop it.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
It took me about 2 hours of debugging settings to get OBS capture to record smoothly. Then an update wiped out my settings, and I had to do it again.

I forgot I could just screen capture with OBS for this, I’ll do it later :confused:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
On my iPhone. Downloaded “capture” for free. Had to give an email but I don’t think it even needed verification so could have given a fake one. Pretty easy to use. Just have to add this record icon to your control center and then it gives you a 3 second window to get to where you want to be on your phone. Then saves the video to your albums when you stop it.

Thanks. I don't do Apple or iPhone. Hard to teach old dogs new habits.

It took me about 2 hours of debugging settings to get OBS capture to record smoothly. Then an update wiped out my settings, and I had to do it again.

I forgot I could just screen capture with OBS for this, I’ll do it later :confused:

Thanks, would appreciate that.

I record "Same as stream" and put into flv since MP4 wasn't friendly on getting to this site.

Output video bitrate 40000, encoder Hardware (QSV).

My next step is to get a new computer :p. I have a 4 year old laptop so I wouldn't mind the excuse!