UGA - COFH Part 1

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Yep, it was big getting Elliot’s pitch count up. Need to get a couple more this inning and have Amos give us two more innings

Deleted member 2897

I am still scratching my head at the pitching change, but I welcome the breath of life it gave us.

Well let’s see if CDH takes some notes - they just yanked the replacement pitcher before he even got a single out. He didn’t have his stuff...Coach didn’t leave him long.

I am pretty sure their starter was almost at 100 pitches - he was done anyway.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Baron mashed one out past the intersection of 5th and Fowler a couple pitches before that oppo bomb. Hope we don't let off the gas and keep this thing rolling.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

Looked it up, almost 100 pitches for their starter. We couldn’t touch him, but he only made it 4 1/3 innings due to pitch count. Great patience by our guys to outlive and outlast.

Deleted member 2897

Amos at 83 pitches. He’ll be swapped soon. Dang we need to close this one out. 4 more innings to defend 5 runs.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Their pen looks kind of ****ty. Can hardly throw strikes. And when they do it ends up on Fowler Street.

Deleted member 2897

Well Amos sure deserves the win. Can you imagine getting rocked like he did right out of the chute - and then being able to settle down and pitch an absolute gem. I was wondering why he doesn’t sit between innings - probably can’t with balls that big