UGA - COFH Part 1

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Nice win. After last weekend, I am starting to think this team might be good!

Now, I just pray we don’t lay an egg this weekend....or rather that Hall falls Ill and is bedridden (nothing too serious, of course....just enough to let Ramsey manage from the dugout.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2897

I am pretty sure after 5 innings the Umps have the ability to call the game if delays get intolerable.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Nice win. After last weekend, I am starting to think this team might be good!

Now, I just pray we don’t lay an egg this weekend....or rather that Hall falls Ill and is bedridden (nothing too serious, of course....just enough to let Ramsey manage from the dugout.

Did it get called already? Game over?

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
THWg

Great win! Enjoy it for a day and then get ready for ND. This is the most exciting our program has been since the ACC Tourney run a few years ago.

Beat #4 Louisville 2 out of 3 on the road (should have been a sweep) and then hang double digits on #6 uga in Atlanta in just 6 complete innings. Let's keep it rolling

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I watched the game on WatchESPN. Nice win!

I missed the bottom of the first, though. How did our Jackets score that one run in the bottom of the first inning?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just looked at our stats for average pitches per batter for the UGAg starting pitcher. 5.2. That's how we got him out of the game. Great approach that really has me excited about tourney time!

That is amazing since it is an average. (If I were so motivated, I'd check last years games. It is probably in the 3-4 range.)

LibertyTurns

Banned
Just looked at our stats for average pitches per batter for the UGAg starting pitcher. 5.2. That's how we got him out of the game. Great approach that really has me excited about tourney time!

That is amazing since it is an average. (If I were so motivated, I'd check last years games. It is probably in the 3-4 range.)
The only stat I care about is 1-0

That’s our record against the mutt this year. Double it up Jackets!