UCF Revisted

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
ND beat LSU. SEC not looking all that good today, other than USC. Hopefully UCF hangs on and we get two more SEC losses tonight.
We are looking at the possibility of Clemson and Georgia in the final, and a massive, unanimous GT rooting section for ... Clemson? The classic the-enemy-of-my-enemy thing? But as it stands, the only way the SEC can regain some lost glitter is to have an all-SEC championship game, and the selection committee did all it could to make it happen.

We are looking at the possibility of Clemson and Georgia in the final, and a massive, unanimous GT rooting section for ... Clemson? The classic the-enemy-of-my-enemy thing? But as it stands, the only way the SEC can regain some lost glitter is to have an all-SEC championship game, and the selection committee did all it could to make it happen.
I'm pulling for Clemson, regardless of what happens tonight. But how sweet it will be if neither SEC team makes it.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I'd go further. I think Alabama was 2-3 with Georgia the matchup and Oklahoma at 4 and the as usual Heisman overrated QB getting mashed by Clemson. There were forces at work there, and not a little of it was not letting Georgia or Alabama knock the other out in the first round. (I am not usually this whiny but those pairings have a whiff about them.)
Hopefully Clemson and OU win however I would root for Alabama over UGAG

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Ucf - coaches sent 6 on critical passing downs = the qb has max 3 seconds to read and throw into tight man coverage.

What a fun game to watch.

If we played them, IMO we would be 5-7.
The fast lb from Jack state gave us fits. 18 fro. Ucf would be all over us. The qb for ucf can run and pass would have killed us.
In the offseason we have a lot of work to do if we are going to be a good football team.
LETS GO JACKETS.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Ugag has a magic rabbit's foot. They face the Heisman Winner, and he is ill.

And they played Auburn with an injured Kerryon Johnson in the SEC title game. I won't watch the game--I can't even stand to see them on TV. Those Nazi colors, criminal players and faux Packers logo...yuck.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
I disagree. I think it clearly indicates how Frost was able to keep his team together and prepare them physically and emotionally, knowing that this would be his last game at UCF
You think Auburn played with the same intensity they would have if they were playing in the playoff? A letdown is natural. I expected a close game.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
UCF would have beaten us later in the season. We seemed to have some fight in us earlier in the season. Their O would have given us trouble.