Trump / Putin / foreign relations

LibertyTurns

Banned
So it's blame Obama until Trump is out of office?We are talking about foreign policy with Russia by the way.
Was there an expectation he’d be able to fix 8 years of bad decisions in a couple of weeks?

You’re advocating blaming the fireman for not putting out the fire caused by the arson fast enough. I blame the arson for staring the fire. The fireman gets a reasonable amount of time to put the fire out. Obviously if the entire block burns down, they both suck.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Was there an expectation he’d be able to fix 8 years of bad decisions in a couple of weeks?

You’re advocating blaming the fireman for not putting out the fire caused by the arson fast enough. I blame the arson for staring the fire. The fireman gets a reasonable amount of time to put the fire out. Obviously if the entire block burns down, they both suck.
So when is Trump responsible for his foreign policy?

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe you should actually go back and read what I said about Helsinki before you rent like a lunatic.

Are you serious? I’m mocking you for your stupid comment. I don’t care if you hate what trump said in Helsinki. I’m mocking you for your stupid argument. Like this:

You know why right wingers cant forget about Hilary and Obama? Because they’re projecting their own guilt about Russia!
G- gaslight
O- obstruct
P- project

Stupid right? That’s you but just a trumper instead of a lib. Congrats, different sides to the same coin, you are what you mock!

But maybe you meant to say “shouldn’t” instead of “should”?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Are you serious? I’m mocking you for your stupid comment. I don’t care if you hate what trump said in Helsinki. I’m mocking you for your stupid argument. Like this:

You know why right wingers cant forget about Hilary and Obama? Because they’re projecting their own guilt about Russia!
G- gaslight
O- obstruct
P- project

Stupid right? That’s you but just a trumper instead of a lib. Congrats, different sides to the same coin, you are what you mock!

But maybe you meant to say “shouldn’t” instead of “should”?

Can you try to be coherent at least? If you want to argue my points do so. Don’t argue a hypothetical argument you make up yourself.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Can you try to be coherent at least? If you want to argue my points do so. Don’t argue a hypothetical argument you make up yourself.

You said: Libs love to say all conservatives follow Trump blindly....in actuality they are just projecting their own ideologies of their own leaders onto conservatives.

I said: that’s stupid. It’s a dumb argument that both sides use to paint the other with broad strokes. So I used a similar argument to demonstrate how dumb it is and how dumb you sound.

Please try to keep up, please stick to facts and not feelings. It’s a scary world outside of your Breitbart echo chamber, right?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
You said: Libs love to say all conservatives follow Trump blindly....in actuality they are just projecting their own ideologies of their own leaders onto conservatives.

I said: that’s stupid. It’s a dumb argument that both sides use to paint the other with broad strokes. So I used a similar argument to demonstrate how dumb it is and how dumb you sound.

Please try to keep up, please stick to facts and not feelings. It’s a scary world outside of your Breitbart echo chamber, right?

And who’s projecting? Please point to one single instance where I have cited Breitbart...ever.

What I said wasn’t stupid because every left leaning person here has been screaming how conservatives / Republicans always always follow Trumpism. This in the face of extreme backlash from conservatives/ Republicans following Trump’s statements in Helsinki.

It’s pretty clear you are the one too stupid to keep up.

Edit: but keep on raging bc I’m exposing liberal hypocrisy here...I will continue to expose it because it won’t stop ;)

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
And who’s projecting? Please point to one single instance where I have cited Breitbart...ever.

What I said wasn’t stupid because every left leaning person here has been screaming how conservatives / Republicans always always follow Trumpism. This in the face of extreme backlash from conservatives/ Republicans following Trump’s statements in Helsinki.

It’s pretty clear you are the one too stupid to keep up.

Edit: but keep on raging bc I’m exposing liberal hypocrisy here...I will continue to expose it because it won’t stop ;)

Once again, clearly a student from the school of Trump: no you’re stupid! Lol. If you could manage a single argument without bringing up Obama, Hilary, blanket statements, or non sequitors, that would be a big step. It’s hard to defend him with logic because trump is a moron. I mean, you could just look at what trump has said/tweeted and ridicule him endlessly. Totally Stable genius.

Also, yea totally raging man, you sure showed the libs! You should show your friends.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Once again, clearly a student from the school of Trump: no you’re stupid! Lol. If you could manage a single argument without bringing up Obama, Hilary, blanket statements, or non sequitors, that would be a big step. It’s hard to defend him with logic because trump is a moron. I mean, you could just look at what trump has said/tweeted and ridicule him endlessly. Totally Stable genius.

Also, yea totally raging man, you sure showed the libs! You should show your friends.

Oh wait. Did I break one of your debate rules? If you call someone stupid first they aren’t allowed to say the same of you? Lolol

Fine, you are a complete imbecile. Better?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
On December 16, 2016 President Obama held a press conference.

After his opening statement, at about the 8:30 mark, the first question from AP was about Russia's hacking during the campaign.

The president's answer continued till about 25:45 when he received a follow-up. One of his last points was to dismiss/mock the benefit of public shaming of Putin as a US response.

If you watch the complete answer, you'll also hear him refer to others possibly interfering. So, substantively, there's no difference between Trump and Obama in speech.

Milwaukee

Banned

Here's the thing though:

But what if you are actually a naive moron? Would us calling you that make our points wrong?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Here's the thing though:

But what if you are actually a naive moron? Would us calling you that make our points wrong?

Actually I think a big problem here is mashed potatoes for brains’ inability to comprehend many conservatives actually are being critical of Trump. Something many here proclaim conservatives are incapable of.

Pointing out how much worse Obama’s policies were, and how libs can only very very rarely bring themselves to criticize a hero of theirs even when those policy examples are exactly what they complain of now...it simply compounds the mental instability to process all of this leading to online mental breakdowns it seems.

LibertyTurns

Banned
It’s hard to defend him with logic because trump is a moron. I mean, you could just look at what trump has said/tweeted and ridicule him endlessly. Totally Stable genius.
Imagine how the Maniac and his policies would be viewed if he wan’t a social moron? It’s incredibly hard to divorce feelings of disgust over his conduct from his actual policies. Never seen anything like it.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
On December 16, 2016 President Obama held a press conference.

After his opening statement, at about the 8:30 mark, the first question from AP was about Russia's hacking during the campaign.

The president's answer continued till about 25:45 when he received a follow-up. One of his last points was to dismiss/mock the benefit of public shaming of Putin as a US response.

If you watch the complete answer, you'll also hear him refer to others possibly interfering. So, substantively, there's no difference between Trump and Obama in speech.

I am VERY curious to see if any of the Trump bashers in this thread react to this statement by President Obama.

if their defense is "it's not about Obama", then they must be prepared to explain why the one-the-top outrage against what Trump said is legitimate while what Obama said got no response at all.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Did I miss where Obama said he believes Putin and doesn’t trust the US Intelligence community?