Trump / Putin / foreign relations

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Did I miss where Obama said he believes Putin and doesn’t trust the US Intelligence community?

What have Clapper and Brennan done to engender trust? While I disagree with Trump on Russia, and I’d like to trust our intel agencies......I now have more reasons to doubt by than I care to think about.

I used to trust their domestic intel gathering sweeping up all sorts of info and data of US citizens. They have lost that trust and their domestic intel gathering sadly must be stopped now because of the leaks, scandals, and weaponizing of their same for political purposes.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Did I miss where Obama said he believes Putin and doesn’t trust the US Intelligence community?
No, just the part where he said that trying to public shame Putin would not be productive. Besides, Trump did not technically say he believes Putin...he said he saw no reason for Russia to have done the meddling...that is indeed different (aren't you being a stickler for exact language in a different thread?). I also am not sure he used the word "trust" when talking about the US Intel community (although I for one don't trust them blindly).

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...role-2-weeks-before-taking-office-report.html

If this “report” to Trump is real, the leaking of it has just burned a source close to Putin. Smdh.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/europe/trump-intelligence-russian-election-meddling-.html

And according to the NYT this report was given to Trump in the very same meeting when he met with Comey, Brennan, and Clapper and was also informed of the Steele dossier by Comey.

Gives further insight into why Trump doubts the Intel agencies.

Last edited:

LibertyTurns

Banned
If this “report” to Trump is real, the leaking of it has just burned a source close to Putin.
This is what’s most troubling here. Senior officials burned highly coveted and hard to develop counterintelligence sources to score a minor political point that Russia attempt to sow discord in the US. What a freaking surprise Russia is engaged in such activity!!! Do these idiots think that what we’re doing in Russia, China, Korea, Iran, Iraq and practically every damn nation in the world is not what they’re doing to us? Are they that damn ignorant?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This is what’s most troubling here. Senior officials burned highly coveted and hard to develop counterintelligence sources to score a minor political point that Russia attempt to sow discord in the US. What a freaking surprise Russia is engaged in such activity!!! Do these idiots think that what we’re doing in Russia, China, Korea, Iran, Iraq and practically every damn nation in the world is not what they’re doing to us? Are they that damn ignorant?

Exactly. These were the bozos at the highest levels of intelligence and counter intelligence in our nation. These frigging self serving absolute morons. One of these three, if not in fact all three in collaboration with one another leaked this meeting and info on the Steele dossier to the press. Now they have dug even further by leaking this part of that meeting also.

Russians don’t need spies in our country. We willingly turn over our secrets, intel, and counter intel methods and sources to them, through our media.

Our nations intelligence and counter intel agencies are complete laughing stocks. Your welcome Vladimir.

Maybe these morons will take the next step and attempt an assassination on Trump, they done everything else but that for the GRU and whatever they are calling the KGB now.

Deleted member 2897

Maybe these morons will take the next step and attempt an assassination on Trump, they done everything else but that for the GRU and whatever they are calling the KGB now.

Well Treason is punishable by death. So those accusations are essentially asking for it anyway.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Russians don’t need spies in our country. We willingly turn over our secrets, intel, and counter intel methods and sources to them, through our media.
That’s another thing that’s interesting about the Big Communist Obstruction & Collusion Kompromat, no doubt soon to be known in the media as the Big C*CK. The Maniac’s minions could have got some free tail to pass over secrets, but passed on the offer. Your average swamp critter would have jumped on that like a Hob0 on a ham sammich. They are an odd bunch, that much is true.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I see that we are back to complaining about the leakers and ignoring what they leaked. Deflection at its finest.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I see that we are back to complaining about the leakers and ignoring what they leaked. Deflection at its finest.

Ok I’ll bight since it’s been awhile and I think this will be highly amusing.

Please enlighten us on how what was leaked is more important than the fact that a leak occurred. (For the record it’s actually what we are complaining about but you seem to have missed it. And I think your view will be entertaining)

So go.