Trey Klock transferring out

Any grad school that will not accept one of their own (who graduated in 2/3 years while playing football on ship) is a worthless pile of **** bricks that should be burned to the ground.

The young man gave more than was asked of him. This grad school, if guilty, should reimburse the GTAA for all recruiting expenses and ship costs over his time here.

****ing retards.
I doubt that is the case here, but it HAS happened in the recent past at Tech. I can't remember now who it was though, but I think it's been during the time that CPJ has been at Tech.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Kid's off to a phenomenal start in life. GT degree in only 3 yrs of hell, played on The Flats, going to "top notch" MBA program. Dang. Guess he hasn't cured cancer, solved nuclear fusion or figured out how to time travel yet!

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
I hate that we are losing Eason and Trey. Eason and Trey are such great young men. We are going to miss both of them. You won't meet a nicer family than those two families. I'm mean just great parents. I guess my point is if they decided to move on with their lives, it's the right decision for them. Eason " got out" and Trey is working on getting out in only 3 years. I hope both of them succeed . Honestly I'm sad they left, but you can't get mad at guys like that. Class acts.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Thanks.
People don't believe me but I won't say anything else.

Good luck to Trey!

Just take a couple of pages from @flea77's playbook.
#1. Don't post vague "insider" info and not expect some backlash from forum folks wanting more info or some kind of verification / proof of what you imply.
#2. Don't post insider info on players that you don't have privilege / permission to divulge from said players.
#3. See number 1 and 2 for reinforcement and you won't find much, or any, complaints.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
Just take a couple of pages from @flea77's playbook.
#1. Don't post vague "insider" info and not expect some backlash from forum folks wanting more info or some kind of verification / proof of what you imply.
#2. Don't post insider info on players that you don't have privilege / permission to divulge from said players.
#3. See number 1 and 2 for reinforcement and you won't find much, or any, complaints.
Lol. Ok...

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Hate to see him go, but good for Trey. Yes, we lose a good player, but he's also an example to current players and recruits of what you can do if you're willing to put in hard work and set goals. That's worth something to our coaches when they recruit, and something for our team as it helps setting the culture of being hard working teammates.

Good luck to Trey...I'll be a fan of his wherever he goes.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Someone at Tech screwed him, and I don't think it was anyone in the Athletic Department.
It's called the shaft. You can get shafted in the classroom, you can get shafted by the Bursar's office, you can get shafted library, you can get shafted by The Hill. Never met a man that got out of Tech that hadn't been shafted in one way shape or form.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Any grad school that will not accept one of their own (who graduated in 2/3 years while playing football on ship) is a worthless pile of **** bricks that should be burned to the ground.

The young man gave more than was asked of him. This grad school, if guilty, should reimburse the GTAA for all recruiting expenses and ship costs over his time here.

****ing retards.

QFT.

The biggest thing holding GT athletics back is GT, specifically, The Hill. My worry is you have a bunch of arrogant old turds sitting in an office somewhere saying, "We don't want to sully the reputation of GT with dumb football players." It's worth repeating: a couple of profs deliberately scheduled their classes during practice time because they didn't want "dumb football players" in their class, to the point where PJ and D-Rad had to go down and negotiate.

I don't know if this is what happened in Trey's case, but regardless, best of luck to him and thank you for your time on The Flats.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I don't much like this because I think he would have won the job (again) in the spring. He's quite talented. He's another player like Marcus Allen; if he hadn't been injured, would have been a long time starter.

Hard to complain, however, given his situation. Good luck going forward, Trey.