Trey Klock transferring out

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
C2aG-waWgAE0hsQ.jpg:large

Graduates this summer and is pursuing an MBA elsewhere

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I think we will be ok with Lee and Marshall, but gosh man, this one is surprising.

His Twitter says he will graduate and move on to get an MBA. Honestly it's a pretty smart move from a career standpoint if he heads somewhere with a great MBA program.

a quick glance at the top 25 MBA programs who have FCS?FBS? whatever the heck they call it FB (in order of USN rankings for MBA's - Stan, Cal, Uva, Duke, Mich, UCLA,UNC, Indiana, Vandy and Rice. Pretty impressive list. Can't fault a guy for making a good long term move.

jzgt22

Jolly Good Fellow
Although I hate to lose him, outstanding for the young man. Graduating from Tech in 3 years and still having the opportunity to transfer out and play 2 years elsewhere. My sister used to say, "use what you got to get what you want." Trey used his talents to get a top flight education and still has the opportunity to go elsewhere and start. Good for him!

Philhutch80

Jolly Good Fellow
Apparently he is taking 21hrs. to finish this spring. He will have two years of football eligibility left. We need to have like a 'ten year time capsule' thread for him for 10yrs from now. Sky is the limit with that kind of motivation.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Yea, this hurts . We have lost two upperclassmen from tackle position who are both big enough to help against Clemson , .

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
Alot of us knew about it. Just out of respect for him and his family did not say anything. I wish it did not happen but wish him success He is a fantastic young man w a great family. I'm going to miss all of them next year.
Any idea where he is planning to go or is that a wait and see?