Trey Klock transferring out

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
So once again we will have zero depth on the OL. Best of luck to him - would be nice to see some of the guys stay. Hopefully we have some OL recruits who are ready to play.

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow
In terms of guys on the OL next year:

LT: Lee
LG: Bryan
C: Cooper
RG: Braun
LT: Marshall

Depth from Shamire, Scott Morgan, and Brad Morgan plus the incoming freshman. Pretty thin, but I think we'll be OK.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
In terms of guys on the OL next year:

LT: Lee
LG: Bryan
C: Cooper
RG: Braun
LT: Marshall

Depth from Shamire, Scott Morgan, and Brad Morgan plus the incoming freshman. Pretty thin, but I think we'll be OK.

At this point I wouldn't count on Shamire. We may be OK, but all the optimism about returning starters will be thrown completely with pretty much a single injury on the line. It is what it is.

Deleted member 2897

So for those of us nosebleeds that always get surprised, maybe now we know why we took so many OL and DB recruits this year. :)

Also, this makes me scared for folks like Matthew Jordan - he graduates this spring I think. Yikes.

Graduates in THREE YEARS while essentially holding down a full time job that is being a football player. WOW.

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
Too bad we are losing Trey, but good for him! I met Trey in the hotel for the Pitt game, and he is a super young man. He is using his GT degree to build his future, and that is all we can ask. That is what the Tech athletics program is all about.

Good luck Trey!

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Alot of us knew about it. Just out of respect for him and his family did not say anything. I wish it did not happen but wish him success He is a fantastic young man w a great family. I'm going to miss all of them next year.
Tailgated with his father and family at ND last season. Great family, very nice and supportive.
This is a guy who is making the best decision for himself, hopefully he ends up getting a great MBA somewhere. Wish him nothing but the best.

On the other side, this really hurts our OL depth. I thought we really needed him next year, just to stay fresh and keep rotating guys. We need to really hope we don't get hit with the injury bug on the line next year.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Wish he would've stayed at Tech for the MBA, assuming he qualified. The Scheller school is one of the tops in the country.

Any grad school that will not accept one of their own (who graduated in 2/3 years while playing football on ship) is a worthless pile of **** bricks that should be burned to the ground.

The young man gave more than was asked of him. This grad school, if guilty, should reimburse the GTAA for all recruiting expenses and ship costs over his time here.

****ing retards.

Wmooore

Georgia Tech Fan
Trey is a great guy I met him and his family in Nashville Tn when he was a recruit. I have many pics with his family and him. He is solid person and deserves the best.