Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
That would be amazing, but they seem to think it was a failed NIL which sounds odd since others here said he’s turned down multiple offers.
90EF3520-301C-4A01-804E-6BF51B11B136.jpeg

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
That would be amazing, but they seem to think it was a failed NIL which sounds odd since others here said he’s turned down multiple offers.View attachment 11811
Just a fan that’s bitter that a player didn’t come play for his favorite team. Another reason why it looks stupid to do such a thing, and why I hate seeing it in recruits’ threads on this board. I don’t even think there’s any real evidence that Gibbs is withdrawing from the portal. If he ends up at Bama or somewhere else like that, then that guy will look even dumber.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
GT went hard after him in 2020, and were one of his finalists. The Swarm archives contain almost 50 pages and 950+ posts on him. Fun fact many of the later posts were predicting he’d bail within 2 years. Prophetic 😂

Fast forward to ‘22. There are a growing number of schools showing interest now, including Awburn and Old Miss. His first love remains ‘bama, but they do not appear interested, at least publicly.
I seem to recall a lot of people saying that he projected better to OL than DT

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
I don’t know if yall have ever perused secrant.com or other message boards much but if not you need to realize that a LOT of sec message boarders are complete idiots
The vitriol is scary...we need to continue to promote integrity, poise and grace on this site as our expectation for all....

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
We got an Elite 11 QB. That’s a heckuva win for us

So can someone help me interpret Perry's departure? The comment about going with Patenude makes sense, but I'd guess the Elite 11 QB made Perry decide to go where the competition is less? As we saw for the past two years, Sims isn't exactly what I'd call durable. Someone is going to get some playing time as his 'backup', if history is any indicator.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Picking grapes from the vine from https://www.aseaofblue.com/

"Mike Farrell of Rivals reported that Clemson Tigers defensive back Joseph Charleston entered the transfer portal this week.

Farrell added that Charleston is receiving a lot of early interest from teams, including Kentucky, Nebraska, Mississippi State, Texas, Utah and West Virginia among others.

However, Farrell believes there is a shot that the Georgia native ends up at Georgia or Georgia Tech."

Charleston originally played at Milton High in Alpharetta.