Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Bad news, but not completely unexpected. I thought he'd stay another year then leave, but you can't blame him. I don't think anybody who knows football had missed his talent, so I don't think his pro prospects were what led to this. More that, as a college player, he wants to win. You only get to be a kid once and losing is no fun at all. So, good luck, young man, wherever you end up and thanks for your efforts on Grant Field. We won't forget you.

Now Dontae Smith gets to be the premier RB. He isn't as good a receiver as Gibbs, but he'll be a right good country RB.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
Good. Time to give someone else a chance back there. He got burnt like toast on many occasion.
Hey. Be classy about it man. These players are still people, and they deserve basic respect. Wish him well and move on. He hasn’t even entered the portal and you’re already bad mouthing him.

What type of fan or person does that make you to turn on people when they no longer “serve” you? Have grace and class with everything going on right now. A lot of people are in a lot of stressful and important situations.

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
The fans care about the players and the program. They don't care about the used car salesman driving the bus into the river with the pedal to the metal...... :(
Fans selling their tickets to UGA is *not* a recent development. Been watching UGA fans sitting in stinger seats for a few years now.

Attendance at the Pitt game showed everything we needed to know. After an exciting win over an (at the time) Top 25 UNC attendance was sparse at best.

Maybe you fix this by offering a discount on season tickets *if* all the tickets become non-transferable.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey. Be classy about it man. These players are still people, and they deserve basic respect. Wish him well and move on. He hasn’t even entered the portal and you’re already bad mouthing him.

What type of fan or person does that make you to turn on people when they no longer “serve” you? Have grace and class with everything going on right now. A lot of people are in a lot of stressful and important situations.
Agreed. And Yeh is one of the best guys on the team. It’s a loss no matter how you want to look at it.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Not sure what happened to Juanyeh but I knew for sure he was gonna be a star his freshman year. Had some amazing plays

Then he just fell off. Maybe it was him. Maybe it was coaches. I have no clue. But I see darker days for tech on the horizon.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Fans selling their tickets to UGA is *not* a recent development. Been watching UGA fans sitting in stinger seats for a few years now.

Attendance at the Pitt game showed everything we needed to know. After an exciting win over an (at the time) Top 25 UNC attendance was sparse at best.
Reason:
Maybe you fix this by offering a discount on season tickets *if* all the tickets become non-transferable.
Just an aside: I haven't gone to any Tech games this year. Reason: the virus. I'm 75 and I don't like the prospect of sitting among a bunch of people yelling their lungs out when I don't know how many are fully vaccinated. Even with a booster the risk was too great given the probability of actually, you know, watching Tech win.

I resent having to make that choice, btw, and I blame some people very strongly for it.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Just an aside: I haven't gone to any Tech games this year. Reason: the virus. I'm 75 and I don't like the prospect of sitting among a bunch of people yelling their lungs out when I don't know how many are fully vaccinated. Even with a booster the risk was too great given the probability of actually, you know, watching Tech win.

I resent having to make that choice, btw, and I blame some people very strongly for it.

Based on the bold, you would be more than fine at any Georgia Tech football games recently. I was at the Ga game from the Senior Day presentation pre-game to after the Horse post game and don't think I heard anyone in Section 106 yelling their lungs out. Not even the Ga fans all around us. :rolleyes: ;) 🤣😂Come on back and join us in the misery next year!!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer

You can still wear a mask if you'd like. Or maybe you're reading about all the outbreaks from the MLB, College Football, NFL, MLS, NHL, NBA games and that worries you?

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Program is in a complete tailspin. Think it would be wise to part with Collins now and start over. Keeping him another year will prolong the pain and the process.
Next man up! Only one confirmed transfer today guys . Gibbs was great but he isn't the only player on the team .
Right now it's all about damage control