To Hell With the ACC

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
A few weeks ago and we were 1-3 and faced with going to no bowl. We made a bowl, against a stretch, and now we’re unhappy.

The best approach is to be grateful and appreciate the fact we are Bowling ... and work hard and try for a better one next year.

Vespidae, I respect your positivity but that’s like telling Santa your taking Rudolph and him being happy he still has a sleigh.

Dobeedobeedo

Georgia Tech Fan
A few weeks ago and we were 1-3 and faced with going to no bowl. We made a bowl, against a stretch, and now we’re unhappy.

The best approach is to be grateful and appreciate the fact we are Bowling ... and work hard and try for a better one next year.

What is on your hat? GTA...should be GTAA no?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
We could take Clemson and NC State as well and then have an eastern division and a western division. That way we would not have to travel as much.
North Carolina is a fast growing state as well

Or clemson and vt. Nc state is eh for me. Vt wvu would be good, and i think a more potential program. Nc state would never leave unc etc

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Or clemson and vt. Nc state is eh for me. Vt wvu would be good, and i think a more potential program. Nc state would never leave unc etc

I was thinking like the big10 and picking fast growing regions with decent size populations to help the upcoming B12 network that would be part of the deal.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Vespidae, I respect your positivity but that’s like telling Santa your taking Rudolph and him being happy he still has a sleigh.

The bowl committee didn’t take anything away. Had we beat USF and Pitt ... we would be in a better bowl by having earned it. We didn’t. Want a better bowl? Win more games.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The bowl committee didn’t take anything away. Had we beat USF and Pitt ... we would be in a better bowl by having earned it. We didn’t. Want a better bowl? Win more games.
I agree and add
1. WE got boat raced in the last game.
2. Our coach who has called every play for a decade quit.
3. Sure we are technically slightly better than the middle of the pack in coastal.

Animal02

Banned
I agree and add
1. WE got boat raced in the last game.
2. Our coach who has called every play for a decade quit.
3. Sure we are technically slightly better than the middle of the pack in coastal.

But we did not lose 3 of the last 4 games, nor schedule a game at the last minute just to become bowl eligible.