To Hell With the ACC

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
The ACC's bowl regulations are a joke. The conference constantly hamstrings GT in scheduling practices and rule changes. Additionally, Swofford shows open disdain towards GT. I would love to talk to the Big 10 right now. Big 10, come get you some of this Atlanta media market.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Just sitting here so frustrated with the whole thing. The ACC treats Tech as an afterthought despite Atlanta being their largest media market, by far! I had preordered 4 tickets to every bowl I knew I could travel to. Guess which one of the two I KNEW I couldn't attend? Eff the ACC and the tobacco road, insular mentality. Time for Tech to seek a partner that will leverage what Tech brings to the table. SMFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted member 2897

F these F’s. What is the point of fighting so hard all season to finish 4th if you don’t get a damned thing for it? Why do teams have twice as many bye weeks before playing us as we get over the last decade? Wyatt we only had 8 or 9 Saturday night games in the last decade?

Let’s shop ourselves to the Big10 or somewhere else. Feels like our AD nor Administration gives a crap.

Come on Administration or Todd or somebody - get up in front of a camera, fight for us, and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
F these F’s. What is the point of fighting so hard all season to finish 4th if you don’t get a damned thing for it? Why do teams have twice as many bye weeks before playing us as we get over the last decade? Wyatt we only had 8 or 9 Saturday night games in the last decade?

Let’s shop ourselves to the Big10 or somewhere else. Feels like our AD nor Administration gives a crap.

Come on Administration or Todd or somebody - get up in front of a camera, fight for us, and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Quinlan seems to think CPJ may say something on the bowl teleconference. Apparently, CPJ and staff are pissed.

FrostedOrange

Jolly Good Fellow
Seriously F the acc, we beat VT, unc, Miami and our coach is retiring and they relagate us to the worst bowl possible. Stansbury seriously better release a statement on how something like this has happened. He should have threatened to not play in a bowl if our players were going to be treated like this. Why even be in the acc?

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
When is Swofford's contract as commisioner up? This is chicken**** and his head needs to be on a ****ing platter given the disgrace of this.

I hope our boys drop a 100 on the poor sods from Minnesota and that we find a way get some positive change going in the conference.....

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Look I think it sucks. But do you really want to join a conference that you have to fly to see our road games. I don't think our AD tried to sell us to anyone so strike 1 but remember your choice on the next coach is strike 2 and you may not get a chance at 3 strikes.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
When is Swofford's contract as commisioner up? This is chicken**** and his head needs to be on a ****ing platter given the disgrace of this.

I hope our boys drop a 100 on the poor sods from Minnesota and that we find a way get some positive change going in the conference.....
My first thought was that we should drop 50 on them, but then my better judgement kicked in, and I decided we should plant 223 on them.