To Hell With the ACC

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Hs coaching son has used the Minnesota motivational mantra for his h s team. ROW THE BOAT.

I hope we play the gophers angry.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Just cause it’s in the Atlanta market doesn’t mean people are actually watching. What’s the ratings, how many people can GT actually bring with them?
Ratings were posted in another thread. Tech outdraws a number of ACC teams. Would think those numbers go up with farther away games, and games against UM, OSU, and Penn State.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Just cause it’s in the Atlanta market doesn’t mean people are actually watching. What’s the ratings, how many people can GT actually bring with them?
I believe the B1G network gets money for all cable packages. Ratings wouldn’t be as important as any cable provider in Atlanta making b1g a basic channel in their plans.

This whole argument is silly though. We don’t have 50 million dollars unless that’s what our capital campaign is for lol

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Our ratings are always above avg. tv revenue is huge for this market for advertising. Thats how it works. Homes reached equals tv dollars. Atlanta and the south it covers is coveted. Its all back to subscriptions too. Big ten network etc

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
All of our complaining and bashing of the ACC won't achieve anything, because I seriously doubt they look at GTSWARM (they are too busy with the UNCheat and Duke fan sites). Can anyone find out what Swofford's email address is? I would propose that we swarmers and others inundate his email box with emails expressing our dissatisfaction with the obvious preferential treatment given to some programs while showing total disdain for GT and CPJ. It won't achieve anything, but it will make us feel better and may be a nuisance to whoever reads his emails. Perhaps each email should be titled "Why I Love UNC" so they will be sure to open it up.

Deleted member 2897

Our players busted their *** this year when many others gave up after bad starts. They expended blood, sweat, and tears in the classroom, in the tape room, weight room, and on the field to finish 6-2 and 4th in the ACC. And this is once again in spite of all these noon games and extra bye weeks for other teams before they play us.

And in return the ACC rewards our players by making them spend Christmas night in a farking hotel in Detroit. MY GAWD. #THWACC.