The Search Reloaded

jacketjp

Georgia Tech Fan
Well I didn't really have anything to post about before, so there was no need for me to make an account...

If you have something to post about then post it. No one on a random message board would have any obligation to keep secret the fact that they shared a flight with a public figure.

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
I was actually on MBob's flight yesterday...but I'll wait for the surprise to get out. I'm assuming if the meeting went well it will be very soon.
Sure you have an inside scoop. And you're keeping it all to yourself.

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
I was actually on MBob's flight yesterday...but I'll wait for the surprise to get out. I'm assuming if the meeting went well it will be very soon.
Either throw us a bone or GTFO. How about what section of the country you flew to/from? We need another few pages of speculation.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Amaker? I know he supposedly said no, but that would make sense. Thad Matta would be the greatest hire we could make, and makes sense as well if he wanted a fresh start.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Please tell me you're not saying Beline. I'll throw up! I hate that whore Ann Arbor! I despise anything UM just as much as ugag
That may be true, but you know full well he's a damn good coach.

And yes, I am talking about him and would hire him in a heartbeat.

He's about to lose 2 assistants and has had 3-4 lesser players transfer in the past week. He may be looking for one last ride, same as Matta (although I've heard there are issues there).