The Search Reloaded

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anyone else feel like we're minutes away from this?

giphy.gif

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
@RyanS12 -- are you good with Sparty? (I'm assuming you went to GT.)
I wish I could've gotten into GT! I lived in Atlanta with my mom until 94 then moved to Lansing, MI. Played juco ball in Flint and went to Oakland U. Anyways, I just cannot stand the UM fan base. The alums for the most part are great. It's the Walmart fans. It could be the most arrogant, obnoxious group of people I've ever been around. Most of my family are Sparty alums and my uncle is great friends with Jud Heathcoat so yea, I'm good with Sparty as long as they're not playing us!

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
That may be true, but you know full well he's a damn good coach.

And yes, I am talking about him and would hire him in a heartbeat.

He's about to lose 2 assistants and has had 3-4 lesser players transfer in the past week. He may be looking for one last ride, same as Matta (although I've heard there are issues there).

I'd take Beilein over Matta.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
That may be true, but you know full well he's a damn good coach.

And yes, I am talking about him and would hire him in a heartbeat.

He's about to lose 2 assistants and has had 3-4 lesser players transfer in the past week. He may be looking for one last ride, same as Matta (although I've heard there are issues there).
Between us I would too. Lol. What a kick in the nuts to my UM friends would that be if lowly GT stole there basketball coach! Ok I've changed my mind. I want Beline!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Is there such a person left?

Giannini
McKillop
NcDermott
Eddie Sutton
Steve Fischer
Dave Rice

There now we are done
Dave Rice. The white Paul Hewitt. I'm a closet Unlv fan. Have been since I was a kid. I watch there games when I can and he's a hell of a recruiter but one of the worst in game coaches I've ever seen. I wanted a Unlv coach back in 2011. Now he's in Norman.....

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Dave Rice. The white Paul Hewitt. I'm a closet Unlv fan. Have been since I was a kid. I watch there games when I can and he's a hell of a recruiter but one of the worst in game coaches I've ever seen. I wanted a Unlv coach back in 2011. Now he's in Norman.....

And I would've called you an idiot back then .... and I would've been dead-a** wrong.