The Search Reloaded

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
And I would've called you an idiot back then .... and I would've been dead-a** wrong.
Well, he was kind of meh by 2011, getting bounced early from the tournament a few times but 2007 he did a great job with a lot of average talent. Even put it on us in the 1st rd of the tournament. I witnessed that **** show in person....

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else feel like we're minutes away from this?

giphy.gif

Scrolled by this bout 5 times and have laughed every single time

pmixmaster

Georgia Tech Fan
Give him/her a break. Already stated was just fishing... The Lobos would love for someone to take him off of their hands... Kind like many were hoping St Louis would have done with CBG.
Thank you AWWBuzz . man the crowd was harsh here . I was and am still generally interested in how this turn out for you . I was not rude to anyone here but received undue backlash like crazy. Yes i want you to take neal, is that happening No i was simply gauging fan interest from your side in noodles and now i have my answer. You want him as much as we do.

With that said ill chime in on who id like as a LOBO next year when noodles is fired. and someone GT should be looking at as well I Think steve forbes not a splash hire but good track record at this point id rather have anyone but noodles and that is sad to see he took our program from relevant to non existent in two seasons

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer