The Search Reloaded

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
My attempt at investigative reporting part 2:

I checked the flight records of the Columbus and San Francisco flights from yesterday around the time of the interview and he was not on any of those flights.

According to GT rules you have to fly Delta or Air Tran and can only take a private jet if it is extremely necessary. I don't know how the Southwest-Air Tran merger changed anything, but assuming Delta is the only option he wasn't coming back from Cal or OSU yesterday around the time he said he was in the airport.

If anyone has flight numbers for any potential airports he could have been in yesterday around 4:30 pm, I can see if they can be checked for him.
Thanks for the heads up brother!

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
My attempt at investigative reporting part 2:

I checked the flight records of the Columbus and San Francisco flights from yesterday around the time of the interview and he was not on any of those flights.

According to GT rules you have to fly Delta or Air Tran and can only take a private jet if it is extremely necessary. I don't know how the Southwest-Air Tran merger changed anything, but assuming Delta is the only option he wasn't coming back from Cal or OSU yesterday around the time he said he was in the airport.

If anyone has flight numbers for any potential airports he could have been in yesterday around 4:30 pm, I can see if they can be checked for him.
At this point I think you're doing a better job than the rest of the 'reporters' out there -- so carry on! :)

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
There were no flights from Oakland to Atlanta yesterday
Someone noted in another thread that Martin came to ATL, so is it possible that when Bobinski was "at the airport" that he was in Atlanta dropping off the candidate? If so, said candidate could be flying with any number of airlines.

gthoops24

Georgia Tech Fan
I was actually on MBob's flight yesterday...but I'll wait for the surprise to get out. I'm assuming if the meeting went well it will be very soon.

gthoops24

Georgia Tech Fan
Suuuuure you were. Totally reasonable to believe a guy who creates a new font in the midst of coaching search just to post "I know something you don't know".
Well I didn't really have anything to post about before, so there was no need for me to make an account...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Well I didn't really have anything to post about before, so there was no need for me to make an account...

Well, brother, i hope you're not messin with us. Everybody's raw from following this nonsense.

If you are messin with us, at least make it funny so we can laugh to keep from crying (figuratively, i think).