The Official 2020 Color Debate Thread

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Sell these to the fans!!!

That looks like one of their several gold tees. Possibly the Creator Tee or Amplifier Tee (or maybe even another base). They sell quite a few of them with different screen prints/designs throughout the year. Just watch the bookstore webpage.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
That looks like one of their several gold tees. Possibly the Creator Tee or Amplifier Tee (or maybe even another base). They sell quite a few of them with different screen prints/designs throughout the year. Just watch the bookstore webpage.
I’m saying these ones specifically. It’s a cool design and they would sell like crazy if they sold them to the public

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I think so yeah lol. Looks cool

Lol. If you say so. Not a graphic I would buy. I prefer just a GT in proper colors, Georgia Tech, yellow jackets, etc. I prefer just our logos or word marks. No seasonal catch phrases, or any of the such.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Lol. If you say so. Not a graphic I would buy. I prefer just a GT in proper colors, Georgia Tech, yellow jackets, etc. I prefer just our logos or word marks. No seasonal catch phrases, or any of the such.
I know you won’t ever agree with me lol but it’s all good. These and the ones the gold shirts they wear sometimes that says ATL would sell like crazy.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
I know you won’t ever agree with me lol but it’s all good. These and the ones the gold shirts they wear sometimes that says ATL would sell like crazy.

Please forgive me if I have missed it being for sale but the all gold shirt with “TECH” across the chest in white that coach Lew is wearing... I would buy one for each member of my family in a second.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck

Yeah, I keep forgetting your vast experience in apparel design, distribution, and retail. At some location other than reality and how it works...well, at least how it works in here in the US.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I keep forgetting your vast experience in apparel design, distribution, and retail. At some location other than reality and how it works...well, at least how it works in here in the US.
It doesn’t take an expert to see which shirt will sell. The gold ATL shirt would be popular as hell. Sorry man

techdad02

Georgia Tech Fan
Why not? Wearing size 16, I buy shoes exclusively online - if they don't fit you just ship them back. The only pair of shoes I own that I didn't buy online were some hiking boots that were an emergency replacement shoe before a big trip, in a brand that tends to run big, and REI just happened to have them in a 15 which fit well. Going into a store for shoes is almost guaranteed to be a waste of time for me.
Have you ever shopped Friedman's Shoes?
https://largefeet.com/
lighter

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Lol can't even read the shirt but thinks it would sell like crazy. I'm with Chris on this one, this ain't it.
except I could read the design. There's more pictures of them that weren't posted on here. The point was, shirts like that would sell well

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I knew it was about time for these to go on sale/be closed out! Not many people buying gold shoes! Lol. But ordered them and have them arriving tomorrow, but will arrive while I’m at the Clemson game unfortunately. Once I have them in hand, I’ll post up some photos of them next to all our different golds to see how they match up.

$109 on sale, and with FootLocker/Eastbay, it’s pretty easy to find a 20/25% additional off coupon. $90 or so after coupons. Really good deal on a full GoreTex/waterproof shoe.

https://www.footlocker.com/product/nike-air-force-1-low-mens/K2630700.html

9c7894fa7a460a8888160d68a2d02ff5.jpg

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I knew it was about time for these to go on sale/be closed out! Not many people buying gold shoes! Lol. But ordered them and have them arriving tomorrow, but will arrive while I’m at the Clemson game unfortunately. Once I have them in hand, I’ll post up some photos of them next to all our different golds to see how they match up.

$109 on sale, and with FootLocker/Eastbay, it’s pretty easy to find a 20/25% additional off coupon. $90 or so after coupons. Really good deal on a full GoreTex/waterproof shoe.

https://www.footlocker.com/product/nike-air-force-1-low-mens/K2630700.html

9c7894fa7a460a8888160d68a2d02ff5.jpg

Mr. below retail here

you can get an additional 20% with March20 promo code