1 GWG G#
4 GWW G#
9 WWG G#

Mostly Solid:
3 WGW
12 GGW
5 Greys

Needs work:
2 WWW B#, ugly helmet. Would be in perfection group using regular white helmet and gold numbers
8 GBG needs white numbers, white pants
6 GWW B# scrap blue numbers on white jersies for branding consistency

Burn:
11 WBB

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Last semifinal for uni combo of the year. Very low vote totals almost 5 hours after the poll was originally posted. I would think with nobody doing anything these polls would be getting vote totals at least nearing 1,000. Just over 300 currently. Personally I think G/G/W should be the standard home look, with G/W/G the standard road look. Mix in W/G/W at home and W/W/G on the road.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Last semifinal for uni combo of the year. Very low vote totals almost 5 hours after the poll was originally posted. I would think with nobody doing anything these polls would be getting vote totals at least nearing 1,000. Just over 300 currently. Personally I think G/G/W should be the standard home look, with G/W/G the standard road look. Mix in W/G/W at home and W/W/G on the road.

I also want to see the all gray once a year and G-B-W once a year.

I never could figure out a way to vote, or I most certainly would have. They might get more voters if they posted it on a more widely used link. It appears that the poll is still open, but I still don't see a way for me to vote, and I DO have a twitter account. That being said, I am thrilled that no use of blue whatsoever made it into the semi-finals. I would die a happy man if I never saw the color blue on the football field again, other than as trim.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I also want to see the all gray once a year and G-B-W once a year.
Yeah that’s about the same boat I’m in. Over a 12 game season with 7 home games, my ideal uni season would be
At home:
  • 1 whiteout game
  • 1 G/B/W game
  • 1 -2 W/G/W game(s)
  • 1 one off (gray, black, all blue, etc) game
  • 2-3 G/G/W games
On the road
  • 1 G/W/W game
  • 1-2 W/W/G game(s)
  • 2-3 G/W/G games
Wear G/B/W for any championship or bowl game that Tech is designated as the “home” team, and G/W/G for “road” games

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I never could figure out a way to vote, or I most certainly would have. They might get more voters if they posted it on a more widely used link. It appears that the poll is still open, but I still don't see a way for me to vote, and I DO have a twitter account. That being said, I am thrilled that no use of blue whatsoever made it into the semi-finals. I would die a happy man if I never saw the color blue on the football field again, other than as trim.
If you have a twitter account logged in on your device it should be pretty easy to just click on your choice and the vote should show up. If your twitter isn’t logged in on your current device, or the link takes you to the app version as opposed to the browser, or vice versa, you’d need to log in to wherever it takes you. If it still doesn’t work then I won’t have any other advice to offer.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Yeah that’s about the same boat I’m in. Over a 12 game season with 7 home games, my ideal uni season would be
At home:
  • 1 whiteout game
  • 1 G/B/W game
  • 1 -2 W/G/W game(s)
  • 1 one off (gray, black, all blue, etc) game
  • 2-3 G/G/W games
On the road
  • 1 G/W/W game
  • 1-2 W/W/G game(s)
  • 2-3 G/W/G games
Wear G/B/W for any championship or bowl game that Tech is designated as the “home” team, and G/W/G for “road” games

Not bad mix.

I would prefer at least one more triple white game and W/G/W instead of G/G/W.

Wonder if we will have at least one come out of left field?

If you have a twitter account logged in on your device it should be pretty easy to just click on your choice and the vote should show up. If your twitter isn’t logged in on your current device, or the link takes you to the app version as opposed to the browser, or vice versa, you’d need to log in to wherever it takes you. If it still doesn’t work then I won’t have any other advice to offer.
Ahhh. OK. I didn't know that and failed to try doing that in the past. I voted for W/W/G, which I see is leading in votes now. Thanks for the info.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

Agree. GGW at home and GWG for away as our 2 main looks and then wear 1 or 2 alternates. That would be the ideal look.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
The Grays were fine as a one-off last year but I don't think they deserve to be a part of our permanent regular rotation at all.

7 home games:
1 WWW
3 GWG
1 GBW
2 WGW

5 away games:
3 GWG
1 WWG
1 GWW

Plenty of room for variety, but leaves us in the classic gold helmets 8/12 games and the classic GWG 6/12.

Definitely want to see the blue numbers go away. No reason to have two white jerseys.

Can't confirm if this is true or not, but it appears the results of the poll fell on deaf ears. Collins has supposedly said that the players and recruits like wearing a different uniform combination for every game, so it looks like more of the same crap this year, if we have a season. Looks like the tail will continue to wag the dog. No brand at all is our brand. SHEESH !!!

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Can't confirm if this is true or not, but it appears the results of the poll fell on deaf ears. Collins has supposedly said that the players and recruits like wearing a different uniform combination for every game, so it looks like more of the same crap this year, if we have a season. Looks like the tail will continue to wag the dog. No brand at all is our brand. SHEESH !!!
I say give it a couple years and we will stop trying to copy Oregon style combos. Maryland did the same thing a few years ago

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Sure hope you're right. It's damn ridiculous to do this. In the meantime PLEASE, no blue endzones or field outlines.

Really agree about field coloring.

As for unis - i can live with all the combos we have trotted out for the most part.

Just wish the styling was classier and that we never wear those dark blue pants again. Lord those are vomit.