The Official 2020 Color Debate Thread

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
I'll add to the crowd of, "I wish they sold these online or at the bookstore..." I know they do those once/year sales of game used at the Rusty C, but those are usually XXL since the team seems to prefer super baggy jerseys while playing.

Milwaukee

Banned
@MidtownJacket bout to come unglued! ;) @Ibeeballin with the blatant step over. Love it.

998C0226-2545-4E23-93DC-5491A0611BF6.gif

MidtownJacket

Staff member
@MidtownJacket bout to come unglued! ;) @Ibeeballin with the blatant step over. Love it.

View attachment 7618

Haha man I feel like Markell Johnson waiting for Bryce to give me the ball, then watching Alvarado man handle him (ala Josh Nesbitt @ FSU) straight Jack him. Then turning the ball over AGAIN to our friend @Ibeeballin to close the game.

Thank God the mods stepped in and gave him the T and a swift thread move. Whoever was responsible DM me where to send the bourbon and ice cream. [emoji10][emoji444][emoji445][emoji444]

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MidtownJacket

Staff member
This combo looks nice!!! Best of both worlds

Love everything about this except for the snap back hat.

I dislike, with all the intensity I can direct towards clothing, non-fitted caps.

Wow, that was particularly gratifying and psyche-feeding to admit. Thank you @Ibeeballin I’ve experienced so much growth since the thread change ;)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Love everything about this except for the snap back hat.

I dislike, with all the intensity I can direct towards clothing, non-fitted caps.

Wow, that was particularly gratifying and psyche-feeding to admit. Thank you @Ibeeballin I’ve experienced so much growth since the thread change ;)

I too dislike the hat but not because it’s a SnapBack, I personally love them, but because of the Buzz on the back.....
The uni combo was great though! That’s one combo i never thought of.