The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Milwaukee

Banned
View attachment 6430

The navy trim around white numbers is a NO BRAINER. How deep does your hate for navy have to be in order to argue that white on gold pops as much as this??

I like these a lot actually. I don't hate Navy at all. I love the gold unis that Reggie Tashard and Calvin wore and they had navy trim. I'm referring to the current options that Adidas has made for us. Some of you need to listen better.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
I like these a lot actually. I don't hate Navy at all. I love the gold unis that Reggie Tashard and Calvin wore and they had navy trim. I'm referring to the current options that Adidas has made for us. Some of you need to listen better.

I like the spring game jersey, too. But without dark trim it 100% looks like a practice jersey. Just that one detail would make them great!

Just because you think those are the best adidas has supplied so far doesn't mean we should settle. Based on the basketball uniform, I think adidas can do MUCH better, and Tech should expect them to.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
gettyimages-72494497-1024x1024.jpg
gettyimages-72557136-1024x1024.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
mifl-lg-portis-0101.jpg

Animal02

Banned
Well that's good to know. But I like embroidered because I don't have to worry about it messing up even if baked in the dryer for years.
If shirts are lasting years.....you are not wearing them enough! :p
Mine only last 2-3 before holes develop, cuffs fray, or stains develop that my wife won't let me wear in public. I do have several that have lasted years in the "work clothes" drawer.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
If shirts are lasting years.....you are not wearing them enough! [emoji14]
Mine only last 2-3 before holes develop, cuffs fray, or stains develop that my wife won't let me wear in public. I do have several that have lasted years in the "work clothes" drawer.
Some are definitely "chilling out" clothes for sure.

I have had too many applique designs peel, stick to themselves, fade, etc. all too often. Yes I do own some that are applique, but I do like embroidered a heck of a lot better. [emoji1]

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Ugh. The gold number on the white jersey comes off as more yellow. I know it's hard to match golds but sheesh
It’s not more yellow. Same jersey as last year. The numbers are “shinier”, I’ll give you that- they have the “yellow jacket” pattern on them that adidas created just for Tech.