The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

THWG

Helluva Engineer
For those of you living near the Mall of Georgia, the College Station has some shirts that I haven't seen online. They have a gold long sleeve creator shirt that says "Together We Swarm" on it. I can't get the picture to upload, but I bought it and I love it. They have the shirt in white too, but short sleeve. They also have some of the Game Mode polos, but I only saw them in navy.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
For those of you living near the Mall of Georgia, the College Station has some shirts that I haven't seen online. They have a gold long sleeve creator shirt that says "Together We Swarm" on it. I can't get the picture to upload, but I bought it and I love it. They have the shirt in white too, but short sleeve. They also have some of the Game Mode polos, but I only saw them in navy.

giphy.gif

I’m hoping it’s just the blue Tee that was super short instead the entire creator Tee line

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
How much was the long sleeve shirt?

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
FYI - game mode polos are back on the bookstore website. Unfortunately, the gold 1/4 zip pullover is still "temporarily unavailable". There is a "charcoal" appearing game mode pullover I might be interested in, but they only show the back view. Does anyone know what the front view looks like? Man, their website is weird.

• ADIDAS MENS GAME MODE PULL OVER
    $80.00
Also, advertising, buy one, get one 1/2 off tees right now.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
FYI - game mode polos are back on the bookstore website. Unfortunately, the gold 1/4 zip pullover is still "temporarily unavailable". There is a "charcoal" appearing game mode pullover I might be interested in, but they only show the back view. Does anyone know what the front view looks like? Man, their website is weird.

• ADIDAS MENS GAME MODE PULL OVER
    $80.00
Also, advertising, buy one, get one 1/2 off tees right now.

Here is what the front of washington and Rutgers looks like - I would expect similar layout.

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Are you referring to the gold Game Mode polo having sold out on Fanatics? That wouldn't have anything to do with the bookstore website...

You are right, Buzz. I did not look at Fanatics this morning, but it would NOT surprise me to see it sold out there. It only showed up on the bookstore website this morning, so it will be probably be gone fast there as well.