The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Milwaukee

Banned
Those spring game Gold jerseys with white numbers were the best thing Adidas has made for us. None of those 2005 every team style pointy lines (which our fanbase have somehow started calling "stingers" like they're new for some reason). All gold with white numbers, white logos, etc. That's it. Button it up Adidas, what an ugly display of game unis this has been.

Look at our spring game Gold tops, that's what we should wear every home game. No deviations or stripes or "pointy stingers", none of that ####. Where's the Tylenol.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Those spring game Gold jerseys with white numbers were the best thing Adidas has made for us. None of those 2005 every team style pointy lines (which our fanbase have somehow started calling "stingers" like they're new for some reason). All gold with white numbers, white logos, etc. That's it. Button it up Adidas, what an ugly display of game unis this has been.

Look at our spring game Gold tops, that's what we should wear every home game. No deviations or stripes or "pointy stingers", none of that ####. Where's the Tylenol.
amen

☠CaptainBuzz☠

Jolly Good Fellow
I want this below, in Old Gold and White.
Texas%20football%202018_1536770009705.jpg_12648639_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

That would be solid. I’d like an old gold alternate.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Those were too dull. Needs navy trimming

Milwaukee

Banned
The only people that complained about no trim (lack of visibility) were the old *** people in the stands. The numbers popped, the tv coverage and radio announcers didn't have anything remotely close to a problem with the numbers. They popped like hell on tv. The guys in the booth calling the game had no issues.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
20190817_165205.jpg

That's the gold I wish we used. Never trying with gold pants. Make the whole jersey that color with white numbers and a white with that color gold. Pants are always white or navy with that shiny gold.
It would match the helmet 1000% better

The only people that complained about no trim (lack of visibility) were the old *** people in the stands. The numbers popped, the tv coverage and radio announcers didn't have anything remotely close to a problem with the numbers. They popped like hell on tv. The guys in the booth calling the game had no issues.
I guarantee you that you would think they popped even more if outlined. I hope you get the chance to see that.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
No, the gold and white without trim looks like a practice jersey. I can read the numbers fine, but it looks cheap and bad. Needs trim.