The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Before i pulled the trigger on the game mode gold polo, you think it’s worth the money?

Thanks for the question, Ibee.

I do think it is a quality shirt, and I do like the color.

BUT, since I am an old guy and think a shirt like this should never cost over about $35, I have to say "no", from a cost to worth standpoint, it is hard for me to say it worth the $$. I got it for right at $54 with the 30% off the bookstore had back in late July, so that was easier to take than the $75 showing now. If you like having a polo, then I would try to get it at Fanatics for less than $60.

On another note, do you think there is going to be another polo offering for the 2019 season? They usually have 2 types they debut for the season.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Thanks for the question, Ibee.

I do think it is a quality shirt, and I do like the color.

BUT, since I am an old guy and think a shirt like this should never cost over about $35, I have to say "no", from a cost to worth standpoint, it is hard for me to say it worth the $$. I got it for right at $54 with the 30% off the bookstore had back in late July, so that was easier to take than the $75 showing now. If you like having a polo, then I would try to get it at Fanatics for less than $60.

On another note, do you think there is going to be another polo offering for the 2019 season? They usually have 2 types they debut for the season.

Based on Adidas line up, yes there are 3 for 2019.

Team polo

upload_2019-8-19_11-30-15.jpeg

Game mode as you have

And there is a sideline coordinator polo that hasn’t released for us yet.

upload_2019-8-19_11-32-40.jpeg

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Based on Adidas line up, yes there are 3 for 2019.

Team polo

View attachment 6445

Game mode as you have

And there is a sideline coordinator polo that hasn’t released for us yet.

View attachment 6446

Thanks. Yes, the sideline coordinator polo is the one I am hoping will be released in gold. I never bought the clima-cool one, since it was only in gray, blue, and white.