The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
With a full length zipper for me.

I’m not even that picky. I just want a gold hoodie (pullover or full zip) with a GT either on the left chest, or large center. And a solid gold hat with white GT center. Only two items I really really want, and no one offers them. I mean I’d buy multiples of each and would have never bought any of my other stuff (except maybe the cape day jersey) if anyone made these.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not one to complain.... But I brought my gang of 4 kiddos to the Bookstore before the Pitt game in search of new hoodies, sweatshirts, light jackets and there was not one single GOLD item available in kids sizes.

So I dropped $200 on grey and navy stuff for the kiddos. Can't buy the GOLD product if it's not available.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I'm not one to complain.... But I brought my gang of 4 kiddos to the Bookstore before the Pitt game in search of new hoodies, sweatshirts, light jackets and there was not one single GOLD item available in kids sizes.

So I dropped $200 on grey and navy stuff for the kiddos. Can't buy the GOLD product if it's not available.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
So frustrating. Only program that does crap like this

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
https://www.fansedge.com/adidas-geo...hirt/p-3699991?_ref=p-BRLP:m-GRID:i-r2c1:po-7

thumb.aspx