The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Guys: Has anyone purchased the new
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets adidas Basketball Swingman Warm-Up climacool Full-Zip Jacket – Gray?

I was thinking about ordering one, but I wondered if these are running a full size too large like the other jackets/pullover? Thanks in advance for any input.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
So got my game mode hoodie. I went down a sz like for all the the Game Mode products. Fits perfect everywhere except the chest. Its bad but it it could be a tad bit looser there but i like it tho. I always believe the hood may be water repellent

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Guys: Has anyone purchased the new
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets adidas Basketball Swingman Warm-Up climacool Full-Zip Jacket – Gray?

I was thinking about ordering one, but I wondered if these are running a full size too large like the other jackets/pullover? Thanks in advance for any input.

If you mean the one with Buzz on the front, I have it. I find it’s much more closer to being true to size. I wear L/XL in most “normal” fitting Adidas (XL in under Armour all day long), and went with L in this Adidas hoodie for my preferred fit (I like a nice, close/tailored type fit...I don’t like things loose fitting).

Most Adidas stuff stays pretty true to size, UNLESS it is in the “GameMode” line. Then all bets are off. I can legit fit in smalls in most of the GameMode stuff, but sizing can still be all over the place. ALWAYS try on GameMode stuff.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
If you mean the one with Buzz on the front, I have it. I find it’s much more closer to being true to size. I wear L/XL in most “normal” fitting Adidas (XL in under Armour all day long), and went with L in this Adidas hoodie for my preferred fit (I like a nice, close/tailored type fit...I don’t like things loose fitting).

Most Adidas stuff stays pretty true to size, UNLESS it is in the “GameMode” line. Then all bets are off. I can legit fit in smalls in most of the GameMode stuff, but sizing can still be all over the place. ALWAYS try on GameMode stuff.
Thanks

Do you think it is a nice quality light jacket?

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Thanks

Do you think it is a nice quality light jacket?

It’s a very light piece, yes. Something to throw on to knock the chill off, or (very literally) a basketball warm up jacket. It’s Adidas, so most have seen how I feel about them (Adidas) overall in these threads, but I do feel it’s a pretty good piece from them.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
It’s a very light piece, yes. Something to throw on to knock the chill off, or (very literally) a basketball warm up jacket. It’s Adidas, so most have seen how I feel about them (Adidas) overall in these threads, but I do feel it’s a pretty good piece from them.

Thank you. I like a full zip, and I don't have a gray GT item, so I thought I might pull the trigger while Fanatics had the 25% off and free shipping.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
One more question - does this jacket have a thin lining or is it unlined? Thanks, again.

Unlined. It’s a very thin piece. Don’t expect any warmth or insulating properties. This is literally an indoor basketball warmup top. I took some photos of the exterior and interior. The mesh look you see on the interior is the inside surface of the exterior material, it’s not a liner.

08629839cbc9df987f3f959d442f84a5.jpg

caec746949b9c634ecdac49c742afd91.jpg

d2bb84b73e929bedbbcab6e9d6bc3f9e.jpg

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Unlined. It’s a very thin piece. Don’t expect any warmth or insulating properties. This is literally an indoor basketball warmup top. I took some photos of the exterior and interior. The mesh look you see on the interior is the inside surface of the exterior material, it’s not a liner.

08629839cbc9df987f3f959d442f84a5.jpg

caec746949b9c634ecdac49c742afd91.jpg

d2bb84b73e929bedbbcab6e9d6bc3f9e.jpg
Not bad. I’d buy if it had a GT instead of Buzz