The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
MORE GOLD!!! Long Sleeve Creator T-shirt on Fanatics site.
https://www.fanatics.com/college/ga...z-9-1372529273?_ref=p-BRLP:m-GRID:i-r0c1:po-1
thumb (3).jpg

@Supersizethatorder-mutt Get ya some gold polyester, mang.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
MORE GOLD!!! Long Sleeve Creator T-shirt on Fanatics site.
https://www.fanatics.com/college/ga...z-9-1372529273?_ref=p-BRLP:m-GRID:i-r0c1:po-1
View attachment 6503
@Supersizethatorder-mutt Get ya some gold polyester, mang.
I don’t recall that using the right gold on the wrong gold was one of the official rebranding options. This should have been done with the correct gold and a white GT with or without a navy outline. It continues to baffle me that no one is making adidas adhere to the rebranding. This is not difficult.

Last edited:

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I don’t recall that using the right gold on the wrong gold was one of the official rebranding options. This should have been done with the correct gold and a white GT with or without a navy outline. It continues to baffle me that no one is making adidas adhere to the rebranding. This is not difficult.
I don’t think that is an actual picture, so I doubt the 2 golds are that different. But agree the GT should be white. Still —a simple, good looking gold shirt to me.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer

I love a good slouch hat. I think I have 30.

But it amazes me how poor the quality is on the adidas ones. I’ve been to the factories in China that make these. Don’t we have anyone on staff that knows how to spec a hat?

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
I don’t think that is an actual picture, so I doubt the 2 golds are that different. But agree the GT should be white. Still —a simple, good looking gold shirt to me.
I really like our new official gold, but the vast majority of gold apparel Adidas has made is in this washed-out beige looking color. This shade has been very common in GT apparel for a long time, but it’s more annoying than ever following the hype of the rebranding. I hope someone fixes this problem, but until then...

Go Khaki Jackets!

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I love a good slouch hat. I think I have 30.

But it amazes me how poor the quality is on the adidas ones. I’ve been to the factories in China that make these. Don’t we have anyone on staff that knows how to spec a hat?
Wow. I couldn't disagree more vehemently. Have you tried one of this type on? The material is awesome. I have a grey and blue one from last year of same "chameleon" type material, and I love it. I have one of the new gold ones and love it. Have no idea where you're getting the idea that these lack in quality in any way...

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Wow. I couldn't disagree more vehemently. Have you tried one of this type on? The material is awesome. I have a grey and blue one from last year of same "chameleon" type material, and I love it. I have one of the new gold ones and love it. Have no idea where you're getting the idea that these lack in quality in any way...

I also bought an adidas slouch hat from the bookstore. I supplied the factories in Asia that make these, so my perspective is a bit different.

For the materials and construction, it should sell for about $10. For $25, there’s a higher expectation on quality of materials and stitching and seam sealing.

It’s a decent hat. But overpriced. But if you’re happy, that’s all that matters.

Just my two cents.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I also bought an adidas slouch hat from the bookstore. I supplied the factories in Asia that make these, so my perspective is a bit different.

For the materials and construction, it should sell for about $10. For $25, there’s a higher expectation on quality of materials and stitching and seam sealing.

It’s a decent hat. But overpriced. But if you’re happy, that’s all that matters.

Just my two cents.

I'd say most of the stuff is over priced by about 50%

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

Just my two cents.
Collegiate licensing. Nothing with a GT logo is going to sell that cheap, at least not from adidas, Nike, UA...