The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Do you know how to start a new poll thread? I would be interested in seeing the a breakdown of something like the following:
What should be our uniform colors?
-- Only gold and white, no exceptions.
-- Primarily gold and white, with occasional navy blue.
-- Equal mix of gold, white, and blue, with occasional specialty one-offs like black and grey.
Yes, I know how to open a new thread. But I don't know how to make it a poll, like we have seen in other threads.

Do you know how to start a new poll thread? I would be interested in seeing the a breakdown of something like the following:
What should be our uniform colors?
-- Only gold and white, no exceptions.
-- Primarily gold and white, with occasional navy blue.
-- Equal mix of gold, white, and blue, with occasional specialty one-offs like black and grey.
OK. I found out how to do it and created your suggested poll. Please vote. The results should be interesting.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
New Creator long sleeve shirt on Fanatics site.
https://www.fanatics.com/college/ga...z-9-2201859168?_ref=p-BRLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0
thumb.jpg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Just a note--the Gold Creator shirt looks very similar to the Gold Game Mode shirt, but the Game Mode shirt is a more substantial, unique polyester material and doesn't fit as snug as the more traditional thin polyester of the Creator shirt.

So the Game Mode items are a thicker/more substantial material? I haven't had the opportunity to have any of those in hand, but do have a couple of the creator shirts, and yes, they are a very thin material, great for working out/gym use. But would like something a bit higher quality that could be worn as a tee shirt when out and about.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
So the Game Mode items are a thicker/more substantial material? I haven't had the opportunity to have any of those in hand, but do have a couple of the creator shirts, and yes, they are a very thin material, great for working out/gym use. But would like something a bit higher quality that could be worn as a tee shirt when out and about.
Yes, a bit thicker, somewhat different finish than I've seen before. Almost "knit", but not exactly.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
New creator tee on Fanatics

View attachment 6497

Same tee shown here

Pic of the material View attachment 6498

Not sure whether that's a Game Mode or the Creator Shirt? The white one looks like a Game Mode based on the seams (which I haven't seen anywhere).

Hard to tell from the video whether the team is wearing a Creator or Game Mode.

Will be interested to hear what the heat transfer is like on these. On the Game Mode, they are quite thick.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Not sure whether that's a Game Mode or the Creator Shirt? The white one looks like a Game Mode based on the seams (which I haven't seen anywhere).

Hard to tell from the video whether the team is wearing a Creator or Game Mode.

Will be interested to hear what the heat transfer is like on these. On the Game Mode, they are quite thick.

I don’t see that pattern in those tees like the Game Mode tee
A985FBCC-8830-42EB-9FCD-AD3594CE2B31.jpeg

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
I don’t see that pattern in those tees like the Game Mode teeView attachment 6501

The Game Mode shirts have a Raglan-like cut sleeve(sleeve material goes to the collar vs to the shoulder) while it looks like the Creator has a regular T-Shirt sleeve. That Washington shirt has Raglan sleeves like the white shirt in the picture. I say Raglan-like because there is an extra seam on the back of the sleeve that usually runs down the inner side of the sleeve.

I'm broad shouldered, so the Raglan sleeves typically fit better on me because there isn't a pointed seam at the tip of the shoulder that a normal t-shirt usually has (depending on shirt size can end up above the shoulder).