The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
FYI, I bought the Gray Cape Day T-shirt at the bookstore today, and it is definitely a Creator series polyester shirt, so I sized up one. Also, they had some new grey adidas sweatshirts (no hood) that are not on the website. And some long sleeve navy kid's adidas shirts that are not on the website. The bookstore has all the adidas crammed so tight and disorganized into one tiny section, it's hard to tell what the hell they even have there.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
FYI, I bought the Gray Cape Day T-shirt at the bookstore today, and it is definitely a Creator series polyester shirt, so I sized up one. Also, they had some new grey adidas sweatshirts (no hood) that are not on the website. And some long sleeve navy kid's adidas shirts that are not on the website. The bookstore has all the adidas crammed so tight and disorganized into one tiny section, it's hard to tell what the hell they even have there.

All the more reason Tech should have its own Swag Shop. The bookstore is terrible at managing merchandise.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

I took pic of it but it’s too big. Here is the Huskies version
upload_2019-8-27_15-50-30.jpeg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I'm hoping we get to the point in our relationship with adidas that they do things like this for us, responding quickly to things the fans are excited about (not specifically chains and rings, obviously, but you get the point)....We're not there yet though...

thumb (1).jpg

thumb.jpg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I'm hoping we get to the point in our relationship with adidas that they do things like this for us, responding quickly to things the fans are excited about (not specifically chains and rings, obviously, but you get the point)....We're not there yet though...

View attachment 6534
View attachment 6535

I don't understand why we aren't not. Its ridiculous that we aren't