The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Like I was saying about GTAA and their love affair with blue.... I'm cool with a blue jersey alternate once a year but promoting College Colors day with a blue jersey??? Kind of a joke at this point now. All that branding effort done last year and no one competent enough to implement it.

brand-colors.png

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
White game mode polos are shipping

I got one of the white polos. I like it ok, but I miss cotton. I know that cotton doesn't breath as easy as all of these new wicking/performance materials, but cotton just feels higher quality and better built to me. Seems Adidas is making less and less in 100% cotton : (

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I got one of the white polos. I like it ok, but I miss cotton. I know that cotton doesn't breath as easy as all of these new wicking/performance materials, but cotton just feels higher quality and better built to me. Seems Adidas is making less and less in 100% cotton : (
Cotton kills ;). For real, though, I just have trouble wearing cotton shirts 8 months out of the year anymore now that I've experienced how much lighter and breathable polyester/nylon are.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

100000% agree. Cotton was just far more comfortable. It didn't hug me like the performance stuff.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
GT Athletics would be well-advised to listen to us. I can assure you @Gold1 and I are not the only ones who feel this way, although we might be the most outspoken.

Do you know how to start a new poll thread? I would be interested in seeing the a breakdown of something like the following:
What should be our uniform colors?
-- Only gold and white, no exceptions.
-- Primarily gold and white, with occasional navy blue.
-- Equal mix of gold, white, and blue, with occasional specialty one-offs like black and grey.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Do you know how to start a new poll thread? I would be interested in seeing the a breakdown of something like the following:
What should be our uniform colors?
-- Only gold and white, no exceptions.
-- Primarily gold and white, with occasional navy blue.
-- Equal mix of gold, white, and blue, with occasional specialty one-offs like black and grey.
Please take color conversation to other thread already reserved for colors. Thanks.