The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Just slightly different from the “stacked” Amplifier shirt

https://www.fansedge.com/adidas-geo...hirt/p-3526327?_ref=p-BRLP:m-GRID:i-r1c2:po-5
A4F49795-6E51-44AB-AF08-C59AEE7D483E.jpeg

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
OK, time for the 2019 gold game mode polo review:

Color - matches the gold 1/4 zip 2018 pullover very closely (maybe just a very slight bit darker, but almost exactly the same)
Feel of material - feels like a very light, moisture wicking material, and it appears to be well made (one note that this particular shirt has the buttons where you can see them instead of the placard cover on shirts last year - I like the buttons showing)
Logo - not embroidered (really thought it would be this year, but the one I got last year has held up well with the heat transfer version)
Sizing - I wear a large, and this fits true to size, but I do like the short sleeve shirts to have slightly longer sleeves (I have long arms) than this shirt has - but, again, this is similar to the polo I bought in 2018

Happy I purchased the shirt, and happy it is the "Tech Gold", but I would still love for Tech Gold to be a little darker. I still wish the 2 hats I have bought this year were not so different than "TECH gold", but again, they are quality apparel, just not gold on this polo.

Let me know if you have further questions.

So here it is, less than two weeks to go. The Bookstore says they have new jerseys in but have yet to put them up on the web site and I asked if they could just send me one. They don't have the skews loaded. Second, haven't found a hat for the season. I used to just get the white one with the GT. And at the end of the season write the record on the brim. But now they don't even have the white one for sale. White with the GT logo. And to top ts off, Comcast has not picked up the ACC Network and this is a huge dilemma for me. I work for Comcast Business. I have a 400 MGBPS down circuit and free service with every channel. A 300 dollar a month savings. The good news is I am coming for the Pitt Game and UGA. What to do.

So here it is, less than two weeks to go. The Bookstore says they have new jerseys in but have yet to put them up on the web site and I asked if they could just send me one. They don't have the skews loaded. Second, haven't found a hat for the season. I used to just get the white one with the GT. And at the end of the season write the record on the brim. But now they don't even have the white one for sale. White with the GT logo. And to top ts off, Comcast has not picked up the ACC Network and this is a huge dilemma for me. I work for Comcast Business. I have a 400 MGBPS down circuit and free service with every channel. A 300 dollar a month savings. The good news is I am coming for the Pitt Game and UGA. What to do.
Since, if I understand what you posted, you work for Comcast, do you have any insider information as to whether there is a chance that they ultimately decide to carry the ACC?

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Man, you're are having a bad day!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So I went to Kohls tonight. I tried on this shirt. I believe it was the climalite version of their shirts.

Man are they snug. I'd say they are a full size lower than listed. The XL fit like a athletic large. The XXL fit like an athletic XL. I'd definitely advise going up one size on these. The sleeves were even short on the XL like it was a medium or small large.
20190816_221421.jpg