The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Just got an email back from the bookstore folks, they said they do not expect my back ordered Gold Hoodie to be in until 2nd week of August. Really, I’m good as long as I have before the season.
I spoke on the phone with a girl today. She actually sounded like she knew what she was talking about. She told me the back ordered items haven’t came in yet and that those orders will be sent out before they’re placed on the floor. Now she couldnt give a date but she said it’ll be soon.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Haaaa. Yes. Stupid *** iPhone. It’s the Game mode jacket. The Large fits like an XL. I’m 6’3” 195 and it’s huge on me.
I’m going to try ordering a Medium and see if that helps.
Also, spelling issues could’ve been from day drinks. Lol. Couple clients took me out for birthday eve drinks.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Haaaa. Yes. Stupid *** iPhone. It’s the Game mode jacket. The Large fits like an XL. I’m 6’3” 195 and it’s huge on me.
I’m going to try ordering a Medium and see if that helps.
Also, spelling issues could’ve been from day drinks. Lol. Couple clients took me out for birthday eve drinks.
Thought that maybe I had missed a new piece of clothing that was a must have!
[emoji1]

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
I ordered shirts/hats on 7/15, only to have them immediately on back order. I asked for an update today and got this....

"One hat will ship today. The other hat and polo is on back-order until mid August.

Jimmy Vincent
Asst. General Merchandise Manager
Barnes & Noble @ Georgia Tech"

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Just a head's up that this Navy polo is back in stock on Fanatics...
https://www.fanatics.com/college/ga...o-49+t-01389874+p-692678327655+z-9-3062843065

thumb (1).jpg

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I ordered shirts/hats on 7/15, only to have them immediately on back order. I asked for an update today and got this....

"One hat will ship today. The other hat and polo is on back-order until mid August.

Jimmy Vincent
Asst. General Merchandise Manager
Barnes & Noble @ Georgia Tech"

Jimmy seems like a very nice guy, and he has helped me with great communication and response. I just wish they would let the local B&N run the website.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Jimmy seems like a very nice guy, and he has helped me with great communication and response. I just wish they would let the local B&N run the website.
Indeed. I think I’m gonna take the Milwaukee approach next year when it comes to the Bookstore website and just wait until the dust has settled in mid to late August. Fanatics, when it’s on the site it’s good to go.