The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Taylorshaw22

Georgia Tech Fan
So I received another email about my item being on back order and this time it is showing the jacket without the discount. I’m hoping they will honor the discounted price

Attachments

• E4B69476-4507-4025-B9E8-804CC10D6C80.jpeg
    E4B69476-4507-4025-B9E8-804CC10D6C80.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 51
  • A9F1EAC7-11CA-4545-BBCE-413D50E569AF.jpeg
    A9F1EAC7-11CA-4545-BBCE-413D50E569AF.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 44

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
So I received another email about my item being on back order and this time it is showing the jacket without the discount. I’m hoping they will honor the discounted price

Yes, this happened to me as well. I immediately sent emails to Jimmy & Reshma at the bookstore about this concern. Jimmy Vincent emailed me back that discount would be “reapplied” when order is actually filled. I hope he is right. This is very disconcerting.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Received my navy blue GT pants and Navy Tech football t shirt today. Pants fit great. The t shirt, size large in dri fit material, fit like a medium....
I got a Creator series T-shirt at Kohls today (the Together We Swarm one pictured earlier in thread)—I got a Large, and I would say it’s on the smaller side of Large but works fine for me. With Creator series, if you’re on the upper end of a size, better to size up, it would seem.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I got a Creator series T-shirt at Kohls today (the Together We Swarm one pictured earlier in thread)—I got a Large, and I would say it’s on the smaller side of Large but works fine for me. With Creator series, if you’re on the upper end of a size, better to size up, it would seem.
I’m having zero luck with the dri fit material this year.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I go a size up no matter what Brand for anything DriFit or similar. Nothing worse then being the tight shirt guy.
Amen! Lol I just hate being an XL. Xl is weirdly fitting on dri-fit, then xxl is a friggin tent.

I suppose I could just fix it all and lose like 15 lbs haha

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Yea, climalite stuff up here in Michigan is a waste of money for me. It’s only good for about 2 months, plus I never liked wearing that material as an every day shirt. The B&N site doesn’t do a good job with descriptions of apparel either....

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Yea, climalite stuff up here in Michigan is a waste of money for me. It’s only good for about 2 months, plus I never liked wearing that material as an every day shirt. The B&N site doesn’t do a good job with descriptions of apparel either....

The site is HORRRRRIBBBLEEE for any detail. It's just a sales pitch, not a description.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
By the way.

The season ticket holder discount of merchandise of 25% has been taken away... it's now only 10%.... I feel ripped off lol

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Review time:

So i went to Kohl’s and tried on some Adidas T-shirts

upload_2019-7-31_12-20-11.jpeg

I purchased this one

Dri-fit but thicker than the Climalite tees so it won’t look huge on you and fits TTS. The Maybe it’s the font but looks a tad bit short until i realized my Nike dri fit was the same length lol.

upload_2019-7-31_12-27-51.jpeg

Fits TTS. Just a regular cotton tee. Was going to purchase but i couldn’t get pass the cheddar gold Tech

upload_2019-7-31_12-29-54.jpeg

If you are not thin or have an athletic body, this is a no go. Feels great but bordering on a compression shirt level.