The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Not a fan of the bottom one.

Goes against branding of the colors we are moving forward with
I believe it is supposed to be an item from their “Vault” collection. All the other schools also have gray T-shirts with various older logos and colors,etc... (https://www.fansedge.com/?query=Adidas vault). I don’t think this particular one is especially creative... hoping to see some Ramblin Wreck or old yellow jackets vault T-shirts

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Where's the best parking for the bookstore? Coming through Monday and want grab a few items, esp a teddy bear for my nephew due to be born in a couple of weeks. Gotta start 'em young!

Where's the best parking for the bookstore? Coming through Monday and want grab a few items, esp a teddy bear for my nephew due to be born in a couple of weeks. Gotta start 'em young!
Others who live in Atlanta may say differently, but I would say the Tech Hotel parking lot across Spring Street from the bookstore. There are not many other options left in that area now, with all the construction going on.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
There’s usually parking on the street right in front of the store. You have to pay the funky parkAtl meter things though.

Just do a quick circle around the block. They run down 5th street as well.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Finally. Perfect shirt for the gym
You might also like this shirt from last year. One of my favorites.

thumb.aspx

slugboy

Staff member
Got a pair of AlphaBounce Beyond running shoes and a pair of cross-trainers. OK so far. I didn’t see a white and gold pair (but the way I run, they wouldn’t be white for long).
They look pretty good. It’s a small thing, but the shoelaces actually **work**. I know that sounds funny, but on the Nike’s I’ve had, I was always retying them. They flare the soles a good bit.
They fit really close to their size. If you like to have room, go a half-size up.
The AlphaBoost get slightly better reviews. Hopefully, they’re a little lighter and springier.
I also went for a hike yesterday. I saw as much “Three Stripe Life” wear as I saw Nike—and it was a good bit. I did see a few Tech hats and a lot of UGA hats around. I didn’t see much of the Tech Adidas gear out on a random hike—maybe one of these days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk