The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Having a bookstore be your main apparel store is flat out dumb. 9/10 employees know nothing about sports or merchandise. They’re there to sell books and basically stand behind a register
At Michigan St and UM they have a specified apparel stores and everyone knows what the hell is going on.
For the Clemson game in2016 I came back and went to the bookstore to get a shirt. I had an employee ask me why it was so busy that day......

Exactly.

I've stated over and over again. Having a book company that is struggling to even stay alive as your main sales point of merchandise is just flat out idiotic. I'm sure they cut costs somewhere, but they really miss out on opportunities where a little extra work could extremely increase their sales numbers. Units out the door and profit margin.

Exactly.

I've stated over and over again. Having a book company that is struggling to even stay alive as your main sales point of merchandise is just flat out idiotic. I'm sure they cut costs somewhere, but they really miss out on opportunities where a little extra work could extremely increase their sales numbers. Units out the door and profit margin.
I for one sure miss the old Engineers Book Store.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I admire your consistency. A man has to stand for something
Herb

Where'd you get that avatar pic? A friend gave me a poster of that that his father had. I had it framed with some nice gold-ish framing and its hanging on a wall at the house. I never saw that poster before it was given to me and I've been a fan for 50 years.

herb

Helluva Engineer
Herb

Where'd you get that avatar pic? A friend gave me a poster of that that his father had. I had it framed with some nice gold-ish framing and its hanging on a wall at the house. I never saw that poster before it was given to me and I've been a fan for 50 years.

A uga friend of mine gave it to me. It was his wife's father's and when he passed away, my friend gave it to me. The avatar is a photo of the poster that is framed and hanging in my office.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
The gold Game Mode shirt has made it to Fanatics, which means it's actually in stock and can be purchased! (the sizes, and quantities shown in each size, are always a little funky when a new item 1st goes up on Fanatics, that should normalize by tomorrow for this shirt)
https://www.ramblinwreckstore.com/m...ng-t-shirt/p-36492495251241+z-9227-1851852333

thumb.jpg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Well, now the bookstore website is down to 78 adidas items from the previous 93. My backordered gold hooded pullover has disappeared from the site. I assume they are just working through what they have and have not received yet....?

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Well, now the bookstore website is down to 78 adidas items from the previous 93. My backordered gold hooded pullover has disappeared from the site. I assume they are just working through what they have and have not received yet....?

Oh great. The gold polo is gone as well, but the Navy one is still showing - who would have guessed. Just wow - teased us with new gold polos and hoodies and jackets, but will they ever exist?

Not happy with anyone right now - not Adidas, GT Athletic Dept., or Barnes and Noble!!!

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Oh great. The gold polo is gone as well. Just wow - teased us with new gold polos and hoodies and jackets, but will they ever exist?

Not happy with anyone right now - not Adidas, GT Athletic Dept., or Barnes and Noble!!!
Would be shocked if all of those items are not eventually for sale at either Fanatics or bookstore, or both--I think they just got put up about a month too early on the bookstore site for whatever ridiculous reason...

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Would be shocked if all of those items are not eventually for sale at either Fanatics or bookstore, or both--I think they just got put up about a month too early on the bookstore site for whatever ridiculous reason...

FYI - when it comes to GT mechandizing, NOTHING would surprise me.

That is fine, but the 30% off should be honored, but I know it will not be. Yes, I know you will say that Fanatics, at some point, will have them 20 or 25% off, but they will not do that and provide free shipping like the bookstore did last week. I don't mind waiting a month, but I don't want my discounted order "cancelled", but it probably will be.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
FYI - when it comes to GT mechandizing, NOTHING would surprise me.

That is fine, but the 30% off should be honored, but I know it will not be. Yes, I know you will say that Fanatics, at some point, will have them 20 or 25% off, but they will not do that and provide free shipping like the bookstore did last week. I don't mind waiting a month, but I don't want my discounted order "cancelled", but it probably will be.

Why wouldn’t the 30% be honored?

I’m still seeing 100 items
8F171BC8-810E-49FA-83C1-146F3D8E4B8C.png

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, they are obviously working on the site... let the dust settle and then we'll see what's what, eventually...
I called to confirm.

Week of the Fan day event will be the earliest they have items ready. If you are having something shipped that you have already bought, you more than likely won't have it by fan day.

There seems to be some concern that less than 50% of the new items would be available for fan day....

If that is true this is a big SWING AND A MISS

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I called to confirm.

Week of the Fan day event will be the earliest they have items ready. If you are having something shipped that you have already bought, you more than likely won't have it by fan day.

There seems to be some concern that less than 50% of the new items would be available for fan day....

If that is true this is a big SWING AND A MISS

I'm o.k. with things being late (not overjoyed, but ok) as long as they don't cancel the order. I want my gold polo at the discounted and free ship price.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Just got an email back from the bookstore folks, they said they do not expect my back ordered Gold Hoodie to be in until 2nd week of August. Really, I’m good as long as I have before the season.