The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
CD062392-D7E0-4A25-9F97-6698891BD7F6.jpeg

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
It really is kind of comical though that we were just talking about how fanatics, our official online supplier, is overwhelmingly navy....and then they roll out these new Adidas items....lol

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Anybody else think it’s weird that we had all this hype about the new word mark, but now we’re getting merch with a generic retro font?
There’s adidas merch with the new font, and there’s adidas merch with the same font they’re using for everyone. They are only “required” to use the new font on uniforms that the athletes are wearing for official competition.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
kind of funny how they obviously photoshoped the GT on that visor

there's also this option from the bookstore:
https://gatech.bncollege.com/shop/g...entCatId=40360&topCatId=40000&imageId=1733934
LARGEIMAGE_1733934.jpg

I am not a visor person, but this is a nice looking visor. I wish they would make a similar hat with the white lettering that is the "slouch" type. I have a structured one from last year with the white GT, and I see they have a "white" structured one this year, but I would love one like the one with blue "TECH" on it, but with white lettering.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
FYI... I stopped by the bookstore on the way back to the office from a jobsite, and no additional new adidas items have been put out on the floor since last weekend. One of the employees stated that he thought they would have most of them out on the floor by early next week. He said some of the items are in the back in boxes, and some are still arriving. He also confirmed that items are not "in stock" on the website until they are out on the floor on display.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
FYI... I stopped by the bookstore on the way back to the office from a jobsite, and no additional new adidas items have been put out on the floor since last weekend. One of the employees stated that he thought they would have most of them out on the floor by early next week. He said some of the items are in the back in boxes, and some are still arriving. He also confirmed that items are not "in stock" on the website until they are out on the floor on display.

Well that's annoying. Ugh... I'm impatient!!!

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer

Not impressed AT ALL with how B&N runs their website/stores. The jacket we all want - because they have no idea when Adidas will get it to them - will not be available even to back-order until after the 30% sale is over - very sad. Why even show it to us, and provide a link with price, if you did not intend to have it in stock sooner than later?