The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Not adidas but it's nice and I love the website.
https://shop.winsipedia.com/collect...ap-stats-t-shirt-white?variant=18505759883377

Stats_georgia-tech_tech_white_04-modelfront_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Stats_georgia-tech_map_white_05-modelback_1024x1024@2x.jpg

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
That’s not bad. I’ve just never been a fan of the 1/4 zip jackets. I’d prefer a full zip

I ended up getting the gold, gray and blue 1/4 zips this past fall (gold from bookstore, others from fanatics) and have been happy with comfort and quality. Had a GT Nike one that I wore a lot, haven't worn it once since I got the adidas versions.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I ended up getting the gold, gray and blue 1/4 zips this past fall (gold from bookstore, others from fanatics) and have been happy with comfort and quality. Had a GT Nike one that I wore a lot, haven't worn it once since I got the adidas versions.
I ordered a black full zip from the bookstore and wouldn’t you know...... Backorder..... then order canceled..... For being a school based off of technology we seem to severely lack when it comes to that place. Lol

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I fully believe GT needs to end their partnership with Barnes and Noble. Sure they are great for books and needs for students, but they are not a clothing company. They should keep the contract as the supplier of student needs and the Starbucks, but maybe work with Adidas to have a local store on campus for all things GT.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I fully believe GT needs to end their partnership with Barnes and Noble. Sure they are great for books and needs for students, but they are not a clothing company. They should keep the contract as the supplier of student needs and the Starbucks, but maybe work with Adidas to have a local store on campus for all things GT.
Great idea!