The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
They added 13 new items to the bookstore website, including 1 new gold tshirt.

https://gatech.bncollege.com/webapp...=10001&langId=-1&storeId=15054&topCatId=40510

LARGEIMAGE_1612863.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yeah I would rather have the embroidery but the heat transfer logos all look fine on my stuff too. The only complaint I have is the quarterzips have a few pulls on them from washing / drying. Kinda annoying, but it is workout gear so I am not too concerned.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeah I would rather have the embroidery but the heat transfer logos all look fine on my stuff too. The only complaint I have is the quarterzips have a few pulls on them from washing / drying. Kinda annoying, but it is workout gear so I am not too concerned.

Aww. And does the pea under your mattress keep you up at night, princess?

I'm totally kidding. :D

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
The logos are holding up fine, and the one polo I got is holding up fine, but I agree with one of the original posters that the 1/4 zip pullovers are pretty fragile. I have a front load washer, so it is pretty gentle. I still have some places that are "picked" due to this fragile material. I do like the material.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
gatorade-nfl-ad-xThta0Y5TJJimQh4wUGot'em
The logos are holding up fine, and the one polo I got is holding up fine, but I agree with one of the original posters that the 1/4 zip pullovers are pretty fragile. I have a front load washer, so it is pretty gentle. I still have some places that are "picked" due to this fragile material. I do like the material.
Watch out for Big Bad @kg01.. ;)

The material is awesome for the weight, agree 100%. They are really comfortable. My wife suggested I could use some laundry bag thing you put clothes into to protect them while washing, I was not about that life, KG01 wouldn't let me sleep at night if he heard I used something like that!

Got'Em