The Citadel Postgame

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
Don’t tell them that. We just have too many commits, they act like we don’t have 2 four stars guys from out of state, and a RB that’s been offered from Ohio State and Florida in the last couple of weeks.
Johnson’s last class (2018) had an average star rating of 3.0. You’ll never guess what the average star rating of this class is.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
An offensive wiz should be able to draw up an offense in a week that can score more than 10 points on GW with a QB that signed with Auburn, Demarious Thomas, Roddy Jones, and Jon Effing Dwyer.

Fridge would have crushed GW in that situation. Our one trick pony couldn’t.
What? It's a triple option offense, buddy. It relies on reads, which Booker couldn't make efficiently in the game. What exactly was there to draw up? Also, one trick pony? You must really hate Paul huh lol.

P.S. He won that game

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
To put it bluntly, GT sucks. We are stupid and the coaching staff decided to put Lucas Johnson back in when it's OBVIOUS he isn't our QB. Oliver should have had the start, at the least in the second half, the fact that we didn't just shows how much of a joke GT is. I'm pissed. We also got screwed with Graham being hurt.

We best worry about OL & DL getting hurt.

Brandon - God bless him.

And today, Cooper? # 51? Looks like broken leg to me but idk.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
This sucks, but isn’t the time to jump ship. To all the people who like cpj more than tech, remember he walked away. If you can’t give Collins a couple years to get upgraded talent, then you may want to pick a new team as opposed to continue to bring up cpj. While this loss SUCKS, I am glad we are moving to a more updated system and think in a couple years it will be worth the pain we will feel for the next 18 months or so...

Every coach walks away or gets fired. That’s how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Injury big. Then he won 9 games the year after that. Your point?
Injuries, so it’s almost like talent matters and it wasn’t just his coaching. 2 NFL WR on that team, a 4 star Bama decommit. An NFL Super Bowl Winning RG. CPJ recruited well after the 2009 season but it gradually fell of as did the on field product.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Anybody remember Collins punting it on 4th and 5 from the 36? Not as mad as Narduzzi kicking a FG from the 1, down by 7 with under 5 to play, but that's still not a good sign.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
What? It's a triple option offense, buddy. It relies on reads, which Booker couldn't make efficiently in the game. What exactly was there to draw up? Also, one trick pony? You must really hate Paul huh lol.

P.S. He won that game

He could have lined up in the I and ran it down their throats and scored 35 if he knew how to coach more than just his system.

PS Gaileys defenders won that game.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
The other thing, is if some of our fans had their way, Collins would be gone tomorrow, which would cement gt as a place noncoach should go to. Seriously who would.want to work here with that kind of toxic fan base.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
This class isn’t finished.
It will only get better. Points aren’t based on rankings alone either it’s about the class as a whole. So this class is already better with fewer commits then last years. And if you take away Jamious the lone 4 star, a CGC guy. It gets way uglier.