Tennessee Game 1

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I thought they have lost a total of two OL. Vol might shed some light on what's going on with the OL.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
A rumor on twitter and the Vol board that 3 suspensions coming. Nothing official..............
McKenzie is one guy being rumored, hes a big DT (starter) the other guy is Drew Richmond an OT not sure if he plays much? The 3rd guy has not been mentioned and as of now it's all still a rumor.

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
McKenzie is one guy being rumored, hes a big DT (starter) the other guy is Drew Richmond an OT not sure if he plays much? The 3rd guy has not been mentioned and as of now it's all still a rumor.
If I'm not mistaken Drew Richmond is their starting Left Tackle. At least that's what the early depth chart predictions say. He started in 6 games and played in 9 as a RS Freshman last season.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If I'm not mistaken Drew Richmond is their starting Left Tackle. At least that's what the early depth chart predictions say. He started in 6 games and played in 9 as a RS Freshman last season.
Goodness if the rumors are true that means they will have lost a starting DT and OT from suspension and another OT from injury plus whoever the 3rd guy is from suspension. I feel bad for UT if this is true.

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
Goodness if the rumors are true that means they will have lost a starting DT and OT from suspension and another OT from injury plus whoever the 3rd guy is from suspension. I feel bad for UT if this is true.
Yeah, I know Chance Hall, starting RT, is out for the season as is another, a freshman who probably would have seen some action this season but will now RS. They have at least 3 others who are banged up. Not sure of their status. Saw where they actually cancelled a scrimmage this past Saturday due to injuries on the offensive line. We've been there, it sucks.

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
A poster on Vols Nation said the 3rd is starting MLB Darrin Kirkland. Again, none of this has been substantiated, just Internet hearsay and banter at this point. I do find it interesting that there are actual names attached to it though. Too often where there's smoke...

Last edited:

Milwaukee

Banned
Finebaum talking Tennessee schedule today. After one of his co-hosts said "If they can get by Georgia Tech then they can..."

Finebaum interrupts him with this: "Oh, they're going to beat Georgia Tech, come on. Paul Johnson has to surprise teams, he's not gonna beat you in the opener"