Temple Post Game

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
All I will say is not impressed with Key and the job on the OL. We don't do anything well up front and we have a crap load of look out blocks.

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
Well worst case is he can recruit but not coach. At least he will actually leave some talent for the next coach.

KCJackets

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, I wonder when the last time was we did not score a TD....probably Bill Lewis.
Question is Jordan Mason hurt. He barley played today and that is problem
Graham may be the guy going forward but we have got to run the ball. His passing was about like Oliver's.
We no longer know how to run block.
Maybe we can beat Va Tech but we are looking at some ugly games going forward.

38-3 in 2008 vs LSU.

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
Huh? Buffalo, a 2-3 MAC team, put up 38 last week on Temple.

Buffalo beat Temple last season too.
They moved the ball but couldn’t punch it in in the red zone. Nor could they trust the kicking game. They moved the ball better. I saw improvement.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I don't understand why people are upset. I was told that Nick Saban lost to ULM in his first year. Who cares if the team got beaten by an FCS school that Samford currently has 55 points against? Who cares that the team just got shut out offensively by Temple? So what if Temple just gave up 38 points against Buffalo last week? Why is anyone worried about P'nut shaking a magic 8-ball to call plays?

This is the largest transition in the history of college football! Who cares that Willie Fritz was able to go 9-3 (8-0) at Georgia Southern during the exact same type of transition? Who cares that Georgia Southern was playing their first year in the FBS at that time? That pales in comparison to this transition, which is the largest, most amazing, and most difficult transition in the history of college football! CGC and P'nut are doing the most amazing coaching job ever, and anyone that expects to win games anytime before 2025 needs to keep quiet and get on board.

Now, please excuse me while I practice my team dance moves for money, flava', holla down next weekend. #404 #money-balla-money #flatbill #wafflehouse
I laughed out loud!

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
Brights spots for this weekend? Here's a sampler:

Samford gave up 55 points to The Citadel today, while Tech held 'em to only 27 points two weeks ago. (OTOH, Samford won, but -- details, details.)

USF scored 21 points against SMU today; Tech held the Bulls to only 10 points! (Of course, SMU managed to score 48 points against the Bulls, so there's that. We'll overlook it.)

It only took Tech two weeks of prep to get over The Citadel game, and recover to lose by a mere 22 points today. Well done. Good thing that Tech didn't have to make do with only one week to prepare.

Thank goodness we hardly ever have to worry about those dry, long, boring offensive possessions, one run after another after another. (y) Yawn. Now, the defensive players get more time on the field! Lots of it. How fun for them.