Temple Post Game

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Small thing, but this reminded me, we went for it twice on 4th down and fairly long in the first half in the 45-50 yard FG range. Despite our offensive challenges, I thought it was a higher % call than the alternative. Just an opinion based on what I've seen.
Did you know we have a FG kicker who didn't miss a FG last year? He even went 4-4 from 40-49. He missed a PAT in our last game after our head coach screwed with his head by pulling him because he did not have enough juice in practice.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
This is really going to make CGCs sales pitch tough. A 1-11 season is hard to spin no matter how good a salesman you are

Only people surprised is us gold colored glasses wearing GT fans. We are flipping a 4* next weekend and probably geting a ‘21 commit too. Kids now the plan.

I was dead wrong. We do have talent, but it’s not in the right spots (OL, QB, LB)

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
So here is a bright spot as it is clear we are limited in lineman. We have 5 committed for 2020. I am concerned that we have few D-lineman. For 2021 we need to not focus on skill players but go out and get 3 more O lineman and 5 D-lineman. Frankly it has come to the point in football that the RB position is plug and play as they are all about the same.

We have 6OL AND 4 DL

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Only people surprised is us gold colored glasses wearing GT fans. We are flipping a 4* next weekend and probably geting a ‘21 commit too. Kids now the plan.

I was dead wrong. We do have talent, but it’s not in the right spots (OL, QB, LB)
If we don't have talent at QB, then why are the coaches only taking one QB commit?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Did you know we have a FG kicker who didn't miss a FG last year? He even went 4-4 from 40-49. He missed a PAT in our last game after our head coach screwed with his head by pulling him because he did not have enough juice in practice.

we also had lineman who could run block

Cam

Helluva Engineer
For those worried about recruiting, don't be. The record truly doesn't matter much. I've said it before, you sell kids on the future, most don't care much about your recent success. We've got like 100 kids coming to the UNC game next week, that's the level of interest these recruits have in the program right now. All indicators are that we'll finish out the 2020 class VERY strongly and the 2021 class will start with a bang. It'll take time.