Temple Post Game

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Well, I wonder when the last time was we did not score a TD....probably Bill Lewis.
Question is Jordan Mason hurt. He barley played today and that is problem
Graham may be the guy going forward but we have got to run the ball. His passing was about like Oliver's.
We no longer know how to run block.
Maybe we can beat Va Tech but we are looking at some ugly games going forward.

Nobody said anything about it but I think JPM got hurt late in the first half. After he was tackled it looked to me like he walked off the field holding his arm. Never saw him again

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I noticed from the stands that the dancing was on point. At one point, a player on the sideline broke it down and gyrated up and down the bench. This was only topped by another player twerking while he waved fake dolla dolla bills with Collins' face on them. I feel very comfortable in saying that we have the best dancers in the ACC.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Only very questionable coaching decision was on possible catch by Brown - should have considered using TO to request review. I give credit for not beating ourselves with penalties. Players are giving effort. But, I still think we are underachieving even with the difficult transition.

This week is easier to forgive than losing to a bad FCS team.

Jolly Good Fellow
GT got screwed by the Oliver fumble into the endzone at the half yard line, that changed the momentum of the entire game.

We also got screwed by the random Graham hand injury? I still don't understand what happened there, but that ended up leading to the Oliver second fumble which was a scoop and score (I don't blame Oliver for either fumbles it was just for tackling by Temple and luck on their side).

Absolutely agree that this play changed the game...but it WAS a fumble...GT didn't get screwed....

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Now is the ultimate test for the GT fan base, now is the time to give the players and coaches the support for this transition not throw in the towel. It may end up being a 1 win season but all we can hope is that Collins knows what he is doing

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
If we miss a FG, it's the same field position. I don't think punting was an option, if that's where you're going, if we were to have any shot at winning the game.
I was agreeing with you. Having a healthy kicker who could have made that would have helped allot. But yes if they miss, it's the same.

So here is a bright spot as it is clear we are limited in lineman. We have 5 committed for 2020. I am concerned that we have few D-lineman. For 2021 we need to not focus on skill players but go out and get 3 more O lineman and 5 D-lineman. Frankly it has come to the point in football that the RB position is plug and play as they are all about the same.