Tech v duh U postgame!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Pro tip - go ahead and book a hotel room in the cities we can get a bowl game in. They don’t charge your card until then, you can always cancel, and once we find out where we’re going to be the prices will have shot up and many hotels will probably be booked.
I might do this, but I’m only going if it’s the music city, Or Belk. I really want the music city bowl, which if we beat UVA it looks possible.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Anyone know the recruits that were at the game? Hopefully they liked what they saw and we get a commit. I’m calling Briton Allen as the next, I think he was at the game.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I really hope they draft Saint-Amour. Quarterman will be a far reach imo, we have other needs I think we go after first in a DE or DT and a guy on the OL.

We could probably get both Anree's goign to be a 6th rounder unless he combines well since he'll be an outside backer in a 3-4.

Animal02

Banned

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
CPJ to Ballard:
  • Goal of last drive was to get 1st downs... at least get down to FG range.
  • Don't know if he's ever been in a game where one team has 57 plays and the other has 53. Really fast game.
  • Only 6 negative plays. Didn't turn the ball over. Hit some big plays. Keys to game.
  • On TaQuon Marshall: Said all along he's a good player. So is Tobias. With 57 plays there's not a lot of room to get guys in there. Never lost confidence in TaQuon.
  • On GCG box: Hard to tell until we watch the tape. Thought they fought their tail off.
  • On GT DB play: Didn't give up the big play in the passing game, other than first play of the game. On Miami's 95 yd drive... they must have convereted 3 or 4 3rd downs over 10 yards.
  • On winning 5 of last 6: Happy especially for seniors after digging a hole early. 6 wins is not the goal. Next week we'll see if we can get to 7.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
You made me go ahead and look.
From the thread "What Happened?"

We dildoed ourselves by not hiring Butch Davis the football God!
I was playing dominoes ni99@ wifey was like they played today and u didnt watch? I said yea there not ruining my Saturdays anymore
We play finally a good offensive team an Diaz was expised as the funny clown he is
We made a horrible mistake 3 yr ago come December