Tech v duh U postgame!

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I never would have believed that Tech could rush for 100 fewer yards than their season average and win this game. A testament to Miami miscues and Tech being opportunistic. We beat a team that started the season in the top 10. Not too shabby. As always, I was impressed with the Hurricanes speed and athleticism on defense. Imagine what Coach Woody could do with just a handful of players with that kind of talent. It came down to the final drive and we got it done. TaQuon was the player of the game for me. Outstanding effort by our team all around. Any year that we beat Virginia Tech and Miami is a good one in my book.

I am really hoping the falcons draft Quartermann.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Fans are so smart. Oliver is obviously the starting QB. But the back-up QB is always better.

Good thing CPJ listened to the fans.

Nice job by TaQuon tonight. That conversion to Camp on the final drive reminded me of VT 2014.
Well duh, once Oliver took the job TM was the backup so we want him playing.

Now we want Oliver back in since TQ has taken the job back

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I never would have believed that Tech could rush for 100 fewer yards than their season average and win this game. A testament to Miami miscues and Tech being opportunistic. We beat a team that started the season in the top 10. Not too shabby. As always, I was impressed with the Hurricanes speed and athleticism on defense. Imagine what Coach Woody could do with just a handful of players with that kind of talent. It came down to the final drive and we got it done. TaQuon was the player of the game for me. Outstanding effort by our team all around. Any year that we beat Virginia Tech and Miami is a good one in my book.

Coach Woody did just fine tonight with the talent he had on the field. Defense played its best game, starting to really gel, now. Missed some tackles, but made plenty, too.

Deleted member 2897

Pro tip - go ahead and book a hotel room in the cities we can get a bowl game in. They don’t charge your card until then, you can always cancel, and once we find out where we’re going to be the prices will have shot up and many hotels will probably be booked.